A newly resurgent Killie v Top 6 Hamilton

Having jacked in Facebook I've realised talking football is the only thing I miss. Anyone know why I can't join Killie Kickback forum? It says administrator has disabled registration

I believe something happened with spam bots or some sort of hacking occurred. If you want to create an account you can email the admins and they set you up.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we didn't come out second half. We'll be fine. We couldn't cope with your route one tactics. Fair play to Imrie tho, great goal

To be fair I didn't think we were good at all today. Imrie was our best player and, as you say, brilliant goal. Loved Kurtaj rallying the fans when the ball was in the corner at the end - his passion's fucking class!

Shown fighting qualities today , another 3 points towards staying up , terrible first half display where we were lucky to just be a goal down but got stuck in second half , Imrie's goal was a peach , he outpaced the Killie back line 3 or 4 times in the second half . Felt the foul on Imrie when he was running in at an angle was a red card as the covering Killie defender was behind play , Not our best display but good team spirit shown .

We were rotten 1st half and kept punting the ball up the park but our midfield's too small to play that way effectively. Killie deservedly to be ahead at half-time and it could've been more if it wasn't for a good block from McGovern. The black winger (can't remember his name was causing havoc with our defence. He seemed to be given a free role and we were struggling to cope with his pace and trickery.

I don't know what Canning's team talk was at half-time but it seemed to work & we started playing the ball on the deck a lot more. Nade made a difference when he came on (If only he could finish he'd be playing for a much bigger club than us) I thought Imrie had a great 2nd half & it was a great strike for his goal as well. Kurtaj improved a lot in the 2nd half too and put in a good ball for Crawford to tap home.. Killie did have a good 20/25 min spell of pressure but I felt our defence coped with it pretty well, although McGovern did have to pull off a good couple of saves. A very good victory for us considering we had to come from behind against a team who'd won their last 3 games.

Speaking of which, shout out to the wee kid whose mole fell off when Crawford scored. Had at least 10 minutes of treatment lol.

That was wayyyyyy over the top. They even called over the doctor over for assistance too. :lol: I was waiting on a cast being put on it next.

Higgy, Mchattie & Salater get pass marks. O'Hara wasn't too bad either.

The 2nd half left alot to be desired though. We bossed the 1st half but really didn't show up in the 2nd. Alot of improvement needed if we're gonna avoid the drop.

Kurtaj improved a lot in the 2nd half too and put in a good ball for Crawford to tap home..

Pretty sure it was Greg Docherty who burst through to the bye line + crossed for Crawford to score.

Kurtaj didn't have the best of games - don't think he's have lasted the 90 if Docherty hadn't come off injured.

If we play like what we did in the first half, we will be safe this season. If the take the route of the second half, we will be relegated by March.

As I said above it was a great first half performance followed by a normal Locke second half. We should have killed the game in the first half and Hamilton should have put more past us in the second.

Apart from our goal, my highlight of the match had to be two men sitting in front of me, who kept claiming that we should be hoofing the ball up to Josh at every given time. Then moaned their faces off when Josh never won any of the high balls. Before they turned their attention to Higgy and claimed hin and Kiltie were the worst players ever to play for Killie. :lol:

Archived