A newly resurgent Killie v Top 6 Hamilton

With both teams coming off narrow wins at the weekend, this could be not a bad game. It won't be. It will be shit. But it could be.

A hammering from St Johnstone and a defeat from Raith Rovers in the Meh Cup aside, Accies have had not a bad start to the season.

We've been utterly pish, but we should be buoyed coming off the back of 2 wins against established top 6 clubs.

So - predictions P&B?

I'm going 2 - 0 Killie. f**k it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie MacDonald has been our star performer this season, I'm suspending all predictions until we get more news on the extent the injury he suffered on Saturday - I'm always nervous by the ones where there isn't a challenge involved.

If this was a couple of weeks ago then we'd probably have pumped Killie but they've clearly picked up again and, other than Inverness, we've lost every away game.

I think Jesus will start but I prefer Gordon at CB though I think Gordon's a better RB than Lyon. Other than that I think it'll be the same team that played Motherwell.

Big Lucas is a superstar at home. Turns into Bambi on ice away from NDP. Need this to stop as on his day he is an excellent defender.

Jesus is probably our slowest player, and because of this he tends to make some rash attempts at last ditch tackles. I love the guy though. A real cult hero for me. His free kicks, long range passing and his wild attempts at shooting from everywhere are brilliant.

Morris looked injured to me on Saturday. Really hope he's fit because as much of a battering ram and hold up player Nade is, Morris offers us this plus a goalscoring threat.

Draw wouldn't be the end of the world given Killie's recent results.

Lucas will be ok at Killie as its astro, he only owns slippers and why he is poor away from home on grass.

Alex D'alco scored v Celtic in the U20's he might step up?

Hamilton Accies FC ‏@acciesfc 7h7 hours ago

Ticket details away to Killie - advance purchase Adults £20; 65+ & u21 £15; u16 £5. On sale at NDP Mon Tue Thur Fri. Prices at Killie +£4

If you're going to Killie on Saturday please purchase in advance; prices will rise on the day to Adults £24; concessions £18

Da f**k is that all about? Are they actively trying to discourage people from attending?

Under 16 it is again lol.

Ticket details away to Killie - advance purchase Adults £20; 65+ & u21 £15; u16 £5. On sale at NDP Mon Tue Thur Fri. Prices at Killie +£4

If you're going to Killie on Saturday please purchase in advance; prices will rise on the day to Adults £24; concessions £18

Da f**k is that all about? Are theacively trying to discourage people from attending?

That's ridiculous. I won't be able to get to our ticket office during the week so I won't be there. Not travelling down there to get shafted.

They say that it cuts down on queues at RP at our massive ticket office, is a bit of a bug bear at this time and has resulted in over 6000 home fans no longer attending, well its either that or JJ being manager I think.

I think you can order by phone or online, collecting tickets when you arrive, this will allow you to save the £4 which we fully expect you to spend on our pies etc

Da f**k is that all about? Are they actively trying to discourage people from attending?

Yes

Hamilton Accies FC @acciesfc 7h7 hours ago

Hamilton Accies FC @acciesfc 7h7 hours ago

Yes. The board are idiots.

I highly doubt I'll be able to make the ticket office either.

Can any Killie fans explain why Killie do this?

Yes. The people who run Kilmarnock F.C. are wankers.

As Craig said, it's a way of offering your own fans a deal but trying to shaft away fans within league rules that say you have to have the same price for both. Sneaky barstewards.

However as previously stated, I'm sure you can purchase over the phone and pick up on the day to save the money.

Archived