A newly resurgent Killie v Top 6 Hamilton

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any news on the Mcdonald injury? I am fairly convinced our chances of getting something from this game rest solely on that outcome.

I heard it isn't as bad as it first appeared to be and he could be back for the weekend.

Thank f**k.

Right Hamilton. Yous are gettin it!

We played really well last night. Slater and Crawford should be a decent battle in the middle. Even Jamie Hamill looks good right now. We have an old fashioned no nonsense centre half again in Balatoni and look more solid as a result. Higgy is coming onto a game and Josh looks powerful upfront. If McKenzie is fit and wee KIltie is on the other wing then we are ridiculously fast on the break. On top of this McHattie looks like a find at left back and his delivery is good.

I'm plumping for a rollercoaster, end to end, nail-biting 1-0 Killie. (Fancy a Balatoni header for some reason).

Caveat - We still have a shi*ey manager who has absolutely no idea how to close out or change a game so 0-4 Hamilton is also a possibility.

2-0 Kilmarnock. It's about time we keep a clean sheet in a league match. The newly found goal machine in Big Josh to score both goals for Kilmarnock.

Well I can at least have some hope for once of this actually occurring.

It's strange that they didn't have anyone on standby for the huge rush of Hamilton fans we are expecting. ;)

Most of the staff are still tired/ terrified from the rush of ticket sells from the Meh Derby. I can't really blame them for that.

Got my tickets today but I saw that they didn't open later last night because the only shop worker had to go home sick :lol:

Managed to get away from work to get down for one as well. The woman was all apologetic to me as well, felt a bit sorry for her. Surely Accies could've found someone to cover for her for a few hours?

We've been given the Chadwick so that may be...

Tickets probably say Chadwick but it'll be Main Stand I'm sure.

Unless you've let off flares /smoke bombs recently?

Hope it is the Chadwick. It easily gives a much better view.

Archived