A newly resurgent Killie v Top 6 Hamilton

Pretty sure it was Greg Docherty who burst through to the bye line + crossed for Crawford to score.

Kurtaj didn't have the best of games - don't think he's have lasted the 90 if Docherty hadn't come off injured.

Oops! Aye you're right. Just checked our twitter.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure it was Greg Docherty who burst through to the bye line + crossed for Crawford to score.

Kurtaj didn't have the best of games - don't think he's have lasted the 90 if Docherty hadn't come off injured.

This may sound harsh but I don't think Kurtaj has had a good game since we beat Dundee United.

At times today Kurtaj was excellent, tremendous ball control and buys the team some time with his assurance on the ball. But in the second half late on he twice hung on to the ball far too long and put us in danger from the counter attack, not to mention ending a very promising attack. He's good but he's not quite as good as he seems to think he is. Cut out the sand dancing and we've got ourselves a real player.

At times today Kurtaj was excellent, tremendous ball control and buys the team some time with his assurance on the ball. But in the second half late on he twice hung on to the ball far too long and put us in danger from the counter attack, not to mention ending a very promising attack. He's good but he's not quite as good as he seems to think he is. Cut out the sand dancing and we've got ourselves a real player.

I just feel that his poor end product cancels out his nice touches and composure. I don't want to sound negative and I think if he picks the right pass more and works on his shooting he could be the best player in the team but I just think he's flattered to deceive a lot.

Sounds like another two sided performance from us. Having not been there it's great to pick up the 3 points but a bit alarming to hear we're still waiting til we go one down at half time before getting our act together.

The long balls never work for us and we play our best when the ball is on the ground so its frustrating as a fan to see all the punts up the park.

Still, a better start to the season than I think any of us expected. A lot of hard work needed to keep it up but there's some light at the end of the tunnel. Bring on the smelly ones.

The amount of times Killie players kicked the ball away after a free kick was hilarious. Not one booking for it.

Oh, and a big GIRFUY to Kallum Higginbotham. Horrible wee c**t.

You guys were doing exactly the same throwing and kicking the ball away in the first half or did you miss that? I think ours was just retaliatory as it's not something we do normally, (we're not clever enough).

Imrie is a far bigger c**t than HIggy any day of the week. Dirty, diving, moaning faced wee scumbag. (great goal though and he had a good game).

Archived