The Sons v Livingston 3/10/15

I didn't say full time teams will always beat the part time teams, just that they should be looking to. Thanks for proving my point though.

I don't want to get involved with a 'who can pee the highest' argument but in our last eight meetings in the League, Dumbarton have won 5 there has been 1 draw and Livingston have won twice.

Clearly Mr Rankine's dream of bigger and better things isn't working out too well when Livi are losing so many games that they should win.....

PS

Proved your point my arse.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyhoo, apparently there's a football match between Dumbarton and Livingston tomorrow. Just in case anyone's interested.

Team News: Gregor Buchanan, winner of the September player of the month, is back in the squad following his one match suspension. New signing Stevie Saunders is line to make his debut but Jamie Lindsay, Scott Taggart and Steven Craig are all out.

It's a bit of a leap into the unknown for both teams as they are both so changed from last season. Results have been patchy for both teams. Despite everyone's natural wish to see an attacking game, I think we should approach this in the way that paid off against Hibs, St Mirren and to a lesser extent, Morton. The only alternative to that is that we have somehow learned how to play an offensive game using the players we have available for this. 1-0 Sons would be good.

Archived