Dunfermline Athletic v Albion Rovers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a banana skin, with Albion Rovers looking for three bonus points to add to their already impressive tally.

I'm happy if we have an ugly 1-0 win in this one. Like to see Wallace come on and score the winner deep in the second half after his lacklustre performance last week, think he needs a boost to his confidence. Also I'd like to see Hopkirk get a chance of a start.

Albion Rovers are the one of the best sides I've seen us play this season.

We came back into the game a bit near the end of the first but so far we've been fortunate to be ahead.

Got to be honest, Albion Rovers are the best team I have saw at EEP this season (including Dundee). We are quite lucky to be ahead.

Albion Rovers are the one of the best sides I've seen us play this season.

Eh? We have been really poor. It's not even a case of Rovers forcing us into mistakes we just keep picking the wrong options, that or we seem incapable or controlling or passing the ball.

Despite this Rovers haven't made Murdoch make a save, one chance at the back post from Barrowman is about as much as they've mustered. They aren't anywhere near as good as Airdrie and Ayr and they are miles behind Dundee.

Archived