Hibees v The Terrors

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great match, total domination from the Hibees. They looked like they were in different leagues alright that's for sure, just the other way round.

Fantastic squad Stubbsy has put together, and everyone was on their game. Shame McGeogh missed it, hope he's back soon. I really hope they can go on and get themselves back in the top flight were they belong.

Never felt more comfortable that we were not going to lose that game even before our first goal. Whole team oozed confidence from the first minute and apart from a couple of United attacks when we seemed to be quite happy to let them run at us we were never in danger. Feel really sorry for United they remind me very much of where we were under Butcher, no fight, no ideas, and totally depressing football, spiralling ever downward. Only pass marks for United were the keeper(but what is his kicking all about), had some top class saves and their no.29 who had least tried. Top player for me was Fyvie who buzzed about all night causing havoc. The close ball playing skills of our midfield is a joy to watch and as already stated this should have been a far heavier win.

Can't disagree with any of that. Fyvie was everywhere.

Its cute when Hibs win a couple of games and become world beaters, before the inevitable slump that sees the club need "reshaping"

We've had the cheek to not rate Liam Craig.

We gave him back though, and Paul Hartley and Dee. I'm sure we even gave them Stephen Dobbie on loan.

I'm sure it's because we took John Oneil from them. That's understandable.

Its cute when Hibs win a couple of games and become world beaters, before the inevitable slump that sees the club need "reshaping"

You do realise we have more than just a couple of games yeah?

Our club will not need re-shaped for the considerable future either.

Hibernian Football Club Club ????

Getting all excited about beating Sevco and a horrendous Dundee United side.

And Aberdeen and winning 11 out our last 12.

It's impossible to beat Man Utd just now sorry.

Archived