Chris Mackie

ChrisMackie09

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you have a bet with somebody who never tells you what they know but just claims to know everything but can't say ? Anybody can do that. ;-)

Cotter is the heartbeat ,,,,, of the juniors,,,,, what he doesn't know ,,,,,, isn't worth knowing ,,,,,:)

I reckon he will be raging with big JC for releasing the scoop first though :)

Cotter is the heartbeat ,,,,, of the juniors,,,,, what he doesn't know ,,,,,, isn't worth knowing ,,,,,:)

I reckon he will be raging with big JC for releasing the scoop first though :)

haha I played a small part in exchanging numbers. Agent fees from Chris to be split with me and Jimmy Lindsay pmsl

A smashing opportunity for Chris and I hope that it works out. He was a likeable character during his time at Beith and I thought he should have stayed longer - his game time was limited due to him being cup tied in the West and Scottish over the winter months, something he was aware of and something that was never going to help his cause of splitting Reid and McLean, although I felt if he stayed until the following season and gave it a real go he would have got a chance.

All about how he applies himself now.

Good luck Chris.

How can you have a bet with somebody who never tells you what they know but just claims to know everything but can't say ? Anybody can do that. ;-)
,,cos a can show u the text as proof,,,,a like to keep u on your toes

Cotter is the heartbeat ,,,,, of the juniors,,,,, what he doesn't know ,,,,,, isn't worth knowing ,,,,,:) I reckon he will be raging with big JC for releasing the scoop first though :)
,,,,no a told Chris a would nt say,, he was going elsewhere,,until last minute,, I advised him were,,to go,, but this ,offer came out of the blue

I have no reason to doubt you, but why not just tell us like JC did instead of the attention-seeking "I know everything but I'm not going to tell you" stuff ?

Archived