Queens v Morton

I tend not to take shite. I've already conceded it was probably a foul, given how many are saying so. Nobody is saying however that he was brought down and you've said yourself that he chose to go down as he was entitled to. You appear to struggle with comprehension here. I'm sure that highlights will confirm that Millar made a late clumsy tackle, that merited a booking.

No, you said you never seen any penalty shouts, and then changed your mind and said it was a foul :1eye Can you comprehend that one? I probably used the wrong choice of words when I said he went down, he was brought down by Kidd, who was all over him. Let's agree to disagree with that one but I thought it was a red card. Hopefully the highlights clear it up.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you said you never seen any penalty shouts, and then changed your mind and said it was a foul :1eye Can you comprehend that one?

Why are you using that daft smiley to imply that I'm stupid?

I'll talk you through this.

Slowly.

I saw nothing that looked like a strong case for a penalty while at the game and said so. However, quite a lot of people are saying there should have been one. Rather than insist I'm right in the face of lots of contrary evidence, I'm conceding that the strength of the consensus points to my original opinion having been wrong.

Is this stuff always difficult for you?

Well that's not how it appeared to me.

Kidd was brutal but I'd imagine Brownlie would have been worse if asked to play full back for the full 90.

A right back has to be a priority in January.

Conroy and Marshall both started on the left, with Brownlie and Kidd on the right.

Why are you using that daft smiley to imply that I'm stupid?I'll talk you through this. Slowly. I saw nothing that looked like a strong case for a penalty while at the game and said so. However, quite a lot of people are saying there should have been one. Rather than insist I'm right in the face of lots of contrary evidence, I'm conceding that the strength of the consensus points to my original opinion having been wrong.Is this stuff always difficult for you?

No you said it wasn't a penalty, then seen a couple of posts on here and conceded it was a foul. So you completely changed your mind. That's why I'm using that smiley.

I think your just talking rubbish.

Yes so you've said, despite numerous posts to the contrary.

Doesnt matter how many posts to the contrary there are, he is right. We started in a back four with Brownlie at right back.

Thought we played pretty well first half and deserved the lead although the one where the Morton boy was booked for diving was a penalty I thought. Alex Harris had a great first half after coming on.

We got too deep second half and ended up clinging on a bit though I never really thought they were going to score. For me the one right at the end is a penalty too though. Kilday was having his shirt pulled back albeit he took two more steps before he went down after he realised he wouldnt get the ball.

Good three points but the loss of Dowie for a spell wont do us any favours.

No you said it wasn't a penalty, then seen a couple of posts on here and conceded it was a foul. So you completely changed your mind. That's why I'm using that smiley.

I think your just talking rubbish.

Jeez, it actually is a comprehension thing.

Only fair if I leave you to it I think.

At half-time we deserved our lead but 2nd half we were never in it. We defended well enough, especially after losing Dowie so early but Morton must have had at least 75 percent of possession 2nd half and nobody could have begrudged an equaliser.

Was it a penalty against Kidd 1st half ? Looked like it from where I was sitting.

Ref booked the guy for diving then totally ignored a truly ridiculous dive near the end.

Anyway, a win's a win and we'll take it.

Jeez, it actually is a comprehension thing. Only fair if I leave you to it I think.

Had a shocker and now calling it a 'comprehension' thing :lol:

Really not that hard to understand, you said there were no penalty incidents straight after the game and soon later said it was a foul, idiot :1eye

Had a shocker and now calling it a 'comprehension' thing :lol:

Really not that hard to understand, you said there were no penalty incidents straight after the game and soon later said it was a foul, idiot :1eye

So you regard a preparedness to change one's mind, when confronted by new evidence, as a marker of idiocy?

This is fascinating in a 'case study' sort of way.

Doesnt matter how many posts to the contrary there are, he is right. We started in a back four with Brownlie at right back.

Thought we played pretty well first half and deserved the lead although the one where the Morton boy was booked for diving was a penalty I thought. Alex Harris had a great first half after coming on.

We got too deep second half and ended up clinging on a bit though I never really thought they were going to score. For me the one right at the end is a penalty too though. Kilday was having his shirt pulled back albeit he took two more steps before he went down after he realised he wouldnt get the ball.

Good three points but the loss of Dowie for a spell wont do us any favours.

Unless you and Mr X are members of Fowler's management team I don't really see how you can categorically say what you saw is right over an alternative opinion shared by several others.

However my original point still stands, we looked better when Dowie went off. As you say Harris did well when he came on so this was probably as much of a factor than any formation change that did or did not take place.

Yes so you've said, despite numerous posts to the contrary.

I cant help lots of people being wrong ;)

Im happy to discuss it, but you'll have to explain where Conroy was playing if it was a back 3. I thought it was pretty obvious he was playing left midfield but if you disagree, where was he playing?

So you regard a preparedness to change one's mind, when confronted by new evidence, as a marker of idiocy?This is fascinating in a 'case study' sort of way.

No you've completely changed your mind from adamant that there was no penalty shouts to shortly later saying it was a foul, without seeing the incident again. What evidence would that be? Some fans who also said it was a penalty is an opinion, not evidence :lol: Do yourself a favour and turn your computer/laptop of.

No you've completely changed your mind from adamant that there was no penalty shouts to shortly later saying it was a foul, without seeing the incident again. What evidence would that be? Some fans who also said it was a penalty is an opinion, not evidence :lol: Do yourself a favour and turn your computer/laptop of.

Read it back ya walloper, see how it went, admit you were wrong - even quietly to yourself would be fine, and then we can stop boring everyone on this.

Unless you and Mr X are members of Fowler's management team I don't really see how you can categorically say what you saw is right over an alternative opinion shared by several others.

Without actually being a member of his management team, I spoke to him pre match. I saw the formation board set out before the game and Brownlie was categorically at right back in a four.

Read it back ya walloper, see how it went, admit you were wrong - even quietly to yourself would be fine, and then we can stop boring everyone on this.

I have and I've came to the conclusion that your an idiot that talks sh*te.

Archived