Ross County vs Aberdeen - 16/10/15 (BT Sport)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was able to catch this tonight. Thought County were excellent. Davies, Irvine and Murdoch were stand outs the latter two just clamping down on pretty much everything in midfield. Some good finishes from Graham. Aberdeen defence was absolutely horrible and if Boyce had taken some of his chances County could have had about 7 tonight. No idea if Logan was injured tonight but Aberdeen aren't good enough to be resting him if he was fit.

A well deserved win for County in the end..Never gave Aberdeen peace the whole game ,some work rate for 90mins..Really don,t know where the Dons go from here , what a change in a few weeks , being out fought all over the pitch..Well played County though , think its 3rd place if Hearts fail to win at Tannadice.

To think Aberdeen fans genuinely think they can challenge us ????.

A diddy club that thinks they're actually a big club that can compete. Lol.

Well that was brilliant. The best I have seen us play in a long time. Dominant performances all over the park for us. Davies, Murdoch and Graham all had a great game.

Excellent performance by the lads. I wish Boyce had scored on the opportunities he got as the game could easily have ended 4-0. Looked like the atmosphere at the stadium was quite good as well.

Very enjoyable. We were excellent and if Boyce took his chances it could've been a lot more. Murdoch was MOTM for me, deserves to keep his place.

Agree, Murdoch was superb and along with Irvine was key in breaking down Aberdeen's attacks, however can't disagree too much with Davies getting the MOTM award though, dominant in the air winning every header.

I thought Boyce was class. Some of his touches and hold-up play were immense. Shame about his finishing, but all strikers have nights like that. If any of those four clear cut chances fell to his stronger foot he would almost certainly have scored.

Davies is so good when allowed to play with the pitch in front of him. His touch, reading of the game and the timing of his headers make him the best of all of County's cult hero defenders rolled into one. (Just don't turn him...)

Murdoch is showing the promise that he hinted at pre-season. The dodgy start against Celtic put him back but he's taken his chance again. The squad is looking strong again with players coming back, after the spine looked weak for a couple of weeks.

Why was Kenny McLean more often than not the deepest central midfielder? I was delighted to see him in the wrong half of the pitch so often.

Boyce had a dreadful night in front of goal but he had the centre-backs beat every time he had the ball at his feet. He must be the most complete striker County have ever had?

A genuinely terrific team performance. More of the same, please.

Murdoch was immense tonight, my man of the match, just in front of Graham and Davies and Foster and Robertson. What I'm saying is that was one of the most complete team performances I've seen at the Global Hyperdome for a long long time. I apologise for putting my fiver on Lism to score the first goal tonight as I assume that was the reason he was on barn door banjo form tonight. Great to have Craig Curren back. Out jumping Ash Taylor for a header was my highlight of the night

Derek McInnes is very highly rated by fans of St Johnstone. There seems to be no cure for Delophilia. I think he's hopeless. I think most St Johnstone fans are clueless.

Must've been a different 101 who really rated Sam Parkin.

Archived