The Pride of Ayrshire v The Pride of the Highlands

We're all going to a local bowling club for our annual day out.

5hrs free bar, what could go wrong?

They could run out of drink.

There could be a fire alarm, leaving you out in the cold for a long time

You could find out one of your friends has been having an affair with your wife and she's leaving you for him.

One of your friends could have a dodgy stomach and shite himself right at the start of the day.

The bowling club could have a new owner who doesn't like the look of you and bars you all after you've had one pint.

Caley could turn up, annihilate your shoddy sub-Heartsian sham of a team and then jaunt back up the road with three points.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could run out of drink.

There could be a fire alarm, leaving you out in the cold for a long time

You could find out one of your friends has been having an affair with your wife and she's leaving you for him.

One of your friends could have a dodgy stomach and shite himself right at the start of the day.

The bowling club could have a new owner who doesn't like the look of you and bars you all after you've had one pint.

Caley could turn up, annihilate your shoddy sub-Heartsian sham of a team and then jaunt back up the road with three points.

All valid points except for the last one....

They will probably have already factored that into the day out so will just be expected as opposed to something that could go wrong.

What was it Connolly actually said? I've heard a couple of people talking about it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-captain-mark-connolly-cant-6638246

Apparently all away supporters will be let in for a fiver tomorrow as part of our ongoing conspiracy against Celtic - but we're only doing it cos you play in blue, white and red...

On the condition that they continue to pull Celtic players down in the box too.

I can't say I'll be losing any sleep over the folk slagging it not going.

I spend £40 before/after home games anyway in the pub so I'll definitely get my money's worth tomorrow and know that I'll have a good day with lads I go to football with some of whom don't make pub most weeks before games due to family commitments etc.

The Brass is going to be a lot quieter that's for sure!

Archived