The Pride of Ayrshire v The Pride of the Highlands

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Stephen :(

If I wanted to hear some middle-aged mens' tales of getting drunk in a bowling club and all variants thereof, I would visit a bowling club.

Back to the game. Is Kilmarnock's current centre-half pairing looking up to much? I have a feeling we'll concede tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some questionable defending at the other end.

If I wanted to hear some middle-aged mens' tales of getting drunk in a bowling club and all variants thereof, I would visit a bowling club.

Back to the game. Is Kilmarnock's current centre-half pairing looking up to much? I have a feeling we'll concede tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some questionable defending at the other end.

Middle aged :D

The centre half's are looking good now after Balatoni's arrival and the addition of competent left back has our back 4 looking fairly decent now.

Fancy big Josh to score but still don't predict a win so I'll go for a score draw.

Balatoni and Findlay look like a decent partnership, although saying that we'll now lose four goals.

Bowling Clubs are still shit though.

Archived