Scottish Uncapped XI

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our 2018 qualification squad is gonna look very different to this one, got a lot of old boys out there at the moment.

Hope Strachan can see sense and start putting guys like Griffiths, Shinnie and Gms ect in the first 11 now and develop our team. 20 years is a pretty long running joke, it's not really funny anymore.

I don't think they're as old as you think.

We need to blood youngsters gradually. Throwing them in on mass would be a ridiculous gamble.

Barry Ferguson, Darren Fletcher, Paul Lambert, John Collins and Craig Gordon are the only actual international class players we have had since the early to mid 90s.

Isn't any player who plays football for their national team "international class"

I'm still laughing at whoever mentioned Wotherspoon.

Shinnie will be a regular starter once he gets his first start and what is the young lad Gauld doing? Plenty time on his side, but would it be a bad thing for him to be involved?

Apologies if either of these have already been capped. I also hope Griffith's tells WGS to GTF if somehow he remains as Scotland manager.

Shinnie will be a regular starter once he gets his first start and what is the young lad Gauld doing? Plenty time on his side, but would it be a bad thing for him to be involved?

Apologies if either of these have already been capped. I also hope Griffith's tells WGS to GTF if somehow he remains as Scotland manager.

Sadly I think Strachan will remain as Scotland manager.

He'll then pick his favourites and we'll remain as pish as ever.

No he won't.

Archived