Dundee United V Heart of Midlothian

My own match ratings:

Zwick 5 - He looked shit scared to pass it where Mixu was telling him too. Not much else to do, tbf.

Souttar 5 - Waltzed past for the penalty. Had good moments and bad.

McGowan 6 - Our most solid defender, but mistakes here too.

Durnan 4 - Did well sometimes, but Sow had him on toast far too often.

Dillon 5 - Some good, some WTF are you doing?! Especially his passing forward.

Kuhl 4 - Played the Makele role. He can't pass the ball, which is worrying.

Spittal 4 - One of the worst games I've seen him have.

Rankin 7 - Did his best. His chipped corners are utterly useless.

Fraser 5 - A couple of good runs, but he is far too lightweight. Like Telfer, Souttar etc

Bodul 5 - Meh!

McKay 7 - No service at all.

---

Taggart 6 - He fcuking loves that first-time backspin chip doesn't he? Hardly ever goes to someone though.

All that aside, it was utter pish, but progress in my eyes still. There was shape, there was a gameplan - the players just played shite. A subtle flaw!

A few games down the line, I'm sure we'll all be happier.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were comgortably on top before Pallardo and Oshaniwa went off. After that an already poor game became eye bleedingly bad but still Dundee United didn't create anything and Rankin should have been off.

Happy with the defence after that but it's frustrating that we couldn't kill the game off early in the second half. Hopefully finally getting a league win will give us some more confidence and conviction in attack.

I think we got a break when Juanma wrestled McGowan in our penalty box - could easily been a pen.

Not enough efforts on goal - Robbie seems happy to soak up pressure, and hit on the break when we're in front - it's a risky game.

Rossi has been a great signing, incidentally.

Proper hammer-throwers. What a dirty little b*****d the boy with the funny hair is as well.

Collum would have had a 96 minute long hard-on if he was in charge of that game.

Busy week for the Hearts physios, but onwards and upwards.

Kuhl, Durnan, Spittal, Bodul can all f**k off. Taggart too. McNamara's has left us in the shite with these chancers. It's actually got to the point where I'm praying for Paul Paton's return. We don't have a winger. We've got one good striker. No centre halves. A goalie from the German pub leagues. It's worse than a shambles.

^^^ head's gone.

Awesome.

Archived