John Collins - Celtic assistant boss

This could possibly come back to bite me on the arse but whatever RD's failings or success this season I hope we dont give the job to this jumped up little p***k

Comes across as the kind of guy that thinks about himself while having a w**k

His body language in the dugout and general demeanour with the media is frankly a pure red neck to our club, Commons was quite entitled to give him a volley of fucks the other night

That time, when as Hibs boss he ripped his shirt off in the dressing room and told them this is the physique a proffesional footballer should aspire to was as pathetic as it was laughable

Away and get a job as a personal trainer and berate people for having had a King Rib supper the night before. Tit !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could possibly come back to bite me on the arse but whatever RD's failings or success this season I hope we dont give the job to this jumped up little p***k

Comes across as the kind of guy that thinks about himself while having a w**k

His body language in the dugout and general demeanour with the media is frankly a pure red neck to our club, Commons was quite entitled to give him a volley of fucks the other night

That time, when as Hibs boss he ripped his shirt off in the dressing room and told them this is the physique a proffesional footballer should aspire to was as pathetic as it was laughable

Away and get a job as a personal trainer and berate people for having had a King Rib supper the night before. Tit !

^ in tears

It's not the 1970's anymore, Commons is a professional athlete and hitting potshots from 20 yards cos he's too fat doesn't compensate.

Imagine a football manger wanting his players to be fit. You guys stick to your pies and late night kebabs and consequently your gubbings in the Eurpa League.

I see both sides too, Collins is probably more fit than Commons, maybe Collins should sign a contract because Commons is overweight and you aren't a good footballer just because you can hit a shot from 20 yards. Commons is more beefy than Kris Boyd apparently was last season yet no-one bats an eyelid.

You can't throw a hissy fit when you are subbed, especially when you are overweight and tired and can't even run about as much as other people can rub about with ease for the team.

If I was a Celtic fan I would hope that John Collins does what he done at Hibs and rips his own shirt off in the dressing room, and says "this is what a professional athlete looks like Commons!" Haha, this is like Carry on Celtic and I don't see a way out of it.

Maybe Collins will find a way to deflect the blame for this onto other Scottish Clubs again if Deila leaves, because clearly it's not his fault when anything happens to Celtic like this it must be all of the other teams..

It's just Commons' body type. There's no way that guy will ever be particularly wiry, he's a big lump of a guy that will go fat as soon as he stops playing. Still one of Celtic's better players, and has been for a number of years now.

Collins, on the other hand. Well, who know what he adds?

It's just Commons' body type. There's no way that guy will ever be particularly wiry, he's a big lump of a guy that will go fat as soon as he stops playing. Still one of Celtic's better players, and has been for a number of years now.

I know some guys put on weight easier, but any guy who eats sensibly and does the amount of physical work a footballer does shouldn't be in that nick. He looks at least a stone heavier than he should be.

His body type is fat. He is fat because he eats more calories than he burns. He gets paid thousands of pounds a week to not be fat. I fins=d it hard to take his opinion seriously as a consequence.

What do you suggest Collins "adds"?

He was guest coach on an SFA coaching course I done a few years back and although he seemed like he was in good shape, he's a complete roaster. Some of his coaching ideas ,even then when I was about 16, were shite. The majority of his drills focused on fitness rather than ball control or technique - bearing in mind this was a course about coaching 9 - 12 year olds. One of the drills also involved knocking the ball long towards the corner for a 'forward' to run onto and hold up.

that's in stark contrast to rangers modern ball control training etc^ which has been described by Jimmy Bullard as top class when he was visiting Murray Park for Soccer AM

Jimmy Bullard lol.

I'd keep that to yourself, son.

Archived