Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

What a fucking shambles. Why it went ahead is anyone's guess. The 500 numpties including me that decided to go down all shuffled out the one gate with ONE guy handing out complimentary tickets for Monday.

£14 to get in as well for whatever reason? Did they seriously think there would be a big crowd there today because we are getting the chance of Sevco in the next round? I know it's only an extra quid but £13 is enough as it is, why they put the price up is anyone's guess.

Feel sorry for the Cowden fans, and even though they're getting paid the players and management to a degree.

Farce.

Eta: if the Cowden fans are causing bother AGAIN then f**k them. Enjoy the long journey home and back on Monday cuntos.

Oh aye its only ever windy in Arbroath

tbf the game last week couldn't have been far off suffering the same fate. Everyone in the country knows that if it is going to be windy it's likely to be worse in Arbroath than most other places but it wasn't bad in Aberdeen in the morning. Forfar's game was played and it isn't that far away.

At least Arbroath's lights work.

Never seen any bother

Disgusting that game wasn't called off early

Well done 2 Arbroath for refunding / giving tickets out 4 Mon

Official had a shocker tbh. He tried to say they don't give out refunds, just free tickets. A few people quoted the rules at him then he backed down and organised refunds.

Disgraceful what happened today and as I said before the game it's a shame the officials couldn't use a common sense approach by not playing today's game as it was very clear it was going to be terrible conditions.

Full credit to Arbroath Fc in offering the fans a refund if fans wished.

The Scottish game is becoming a complete embarresment full of incompetence.

Rant over after a wasted trip.

some of the Arbroath stewards are an embarrassment .

Hope the steward with the black Tammy who was calling us all fu"£ing tossers gets the sack.

Police said they identified and reported him so let's hope procedures are followed.

No bother from any Cowden fans so less of the p1sh about punches etc.

:lol:

What a fucking shambles. Why it went ahead is anyone's guess. The 500 numpties including me that decided to go down all shuffled out the one gate with ONE guy handing out complimentary tickets for Monday.

£14 to get in as well for whatever reason? Did they seriously think there would be a big crowd there today because we are getting the chance of Sevco in the next round? I know it's only an extra quid but £13 is enough as it is, why they put the price up is anyone's guess.

Feel sorry for the Cowden fans, and even though they're getting paid the players and management to a degree.

Farce.

Eta: if the Cowden fans are causing bother AGAIN then f**k them. Enjoy the long journey home and back on Monday cuntos.

two people dishing out the tickets for Monday, was very orderly when i went through, cant have no complaints, apart from the raise in admission price

Archived