The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Saw this guy in Paisley earlier 

He cares more than everyone on p&b combined. 

#respect 

IMG_20161113_105623.jpg

First impression of that is he's no doubt spent a few quid for that shirt with very little, if any, proceeds going to charity.  With me being a nosey bar-steward with nothing better to do with my Sunday, I decided to try Google to see if I could find a shirt like that.  Came across a website that is selling shirts which look exactly like that.  62 Euros for the shirt with no mention of charities benefiting from sales.  So, I need to stick with my first impression, he's a knob that has spent over £50 to prove how he's the poppiest poppy wearer, who 'members more than the rest of us 'member.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

First impression of that is he's no doubt spent a few quid for that shirt with very little, if any, proceeds going to charity.  With me being a nosey bar-steward with nothing better to do with my Sunday, I decided to try Google to see if I could find a shirt like that.  Came across a website that is selling shirts which look exactly like that.  62 Euros for the shirt with no mention of charities benefiting from sales.  So, I need to stick with my first impression, he's a knob that has spent over £50 to prove how he's the poppiest poppy wearer, who 'members more than the rest of us 'member.

Exactly what I was thinking about the car with the horrendous paint job a page or two ago. How much would that cost? Surely it would be better donating it to the cause than to some c**t that'll ruin your car?