Queens v Dumbarton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'd be better to put kirky in the middle, dropping either, Brown or routledge, Brophy and mccallum up front, Fleming impact sub,

Whilst I'm not Kirkys biggest fan, I wouldn't be against him playing through the middle, in the hope he can provide a creative spark.

Playing him out wide is a complete waste of time. He's far stronger playing through the middle.

In the last eighteen matches between queens and sons since 13th August 1994 queens have won 13 four have been draws and Dumbarton winning one game at Palmerston on 28 th September 2013 by 2 goals to 1. I think I know who the bookies will have as favourites.

That victory was a smashing day out. We were under pressure almost the whole game until Prunts came on, waltzed past a couple of defenders and Garry smashed the cross beyond Calum Antell.

Ach, them were the days.

That victory was a smashing day out. We were under pressure almost the whole game until Prunts came on, waltzed past a couple of defenders and Garry smashed the cross beyond Calum Antell.

Ach, them were the days.

Having Antell as keeper was goals in the bank for opposition. Pretty poor you only beat us by one in all honesty.

Archived