Queens v Dumbarton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think that Antell started out at Hibs, then onto Queens and having loan spells at East Stirling, East Fife and Brechin City. Antell then signed for Nairn County in the Highland League but he's not there now I believe.

No away Supporter's Bus, Sons on their uppers, 2nd bottom of the League, confidence ebbing.

It all points to a "goalfest" this Saturday.

Away win :shutup

Two weeks ago, Livi had 4 points from 10 games. They had scored a total of 5 away goals. They won 4-1.

We have 1 more point from our home games than Dumbarton do and have won 2 home games out of 9 against Championship sides.

An away win would be a very long way from being a shock.

Two weeks ago, Livi had 4 points from 10 games. They had scored a total of 5 away goals. They won 4-1.

We have 1 more point from our home games than Dumbarton do and have won 2 home games out of 9 against Championship sides.

3-2 for The Sons then. ☺

M8, us having more than 2 shots on target would come as a shock to most of us!

I put this on Twitter last week, and quite liked it, so I'll post it again.

We haven't won a game by more than 1 goal in the entirety of 2015. We've also only scored a maximum of 2 goals in all our league games so far. With Conroy and Beanie guaranteed a goal the best we can hope for is a draw!

Shit weather, and the shit football on show could see a pretty poor crowd at this one. Maybe only three figures, with 1143 in attendance.

Am I doing it right?

You're getting there, but something like this would maybe be more effective.

"My Dad and mate aren't going so that's already three off the attendance".

Aye, at least he's trying something different. Can't quite figure it out mind you but looks like Docherty's playing left mid with Waters behind him. Either Brown or Ross on the right? Gibson set up to come off the bench for the winner too...hopefully.

Archived