Clyde vs Loltrose

Alritey then. I'm not going because it'll be shite, and i've better things to do than give my money to liars. If you say so. It was quite different when politics was all you lot could talk about last year ahead of your HL title win.

and they are not very good liars either

will be there not really sure why though which is worrying in its self:)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A possible win today but would only paper over the cracks ,the manager was a very good footballer but has come up short on the managerial front ,defeat today should result in a resignation , but sadly that won't happen as the current board are evidently spineless to force the issue .to be fair the manager has brought in good experienced players but they have let him down big time lads he got rid of had scored more goals than all 3 strikers put together at this time last season so cmon strikers pay back time now

Good positive display so far. Pleased with both goals also. Our Achilles heel is not combining two half's together and if we blow this then we might as well give up. Montrose are really poor.

Much improved this week and very similar to the performance against Annan. Could and should have scored more and didn't think Durie's goal was offside at the end of the game. Great to see Fergie back to his best but the whole team played well and there was a lot of graft and effort which has been missing in recent weeks.

Montrose were honking apart a brief 10 min spell in the second half when they scored what was a decent goal.

A lot of positives from the game but the most important was SF's 2nd half performance where he looked back to his old self and was denied goals with two great saves from the keeper.

It was also a strong looking bench and to be able to bring on Murray & Durie in the last 10 was a good sign.

Montrose was pretty poor apart from about 10 mins in the 2nd half when they scored and we then got back into the game thankfully.

Much improved this week and very similar to the performance against Annan. Could and should have scored more and didn't think Durie's goal was offside at the end of the game. Great to see Fergie back to his best but the whole team played well and there was a lot of graft and effort which has been missing in recent weeks.

Montrose were honking apart a brief 10 min spell in the second half when they scored what was a decent goal.

Looked like Marko was offside and he definitely got a wee flick on before Durie headed it in. Thought the linesman got that right but some of the other stuff he got wrong was comical.

I thought we were good value today in what was a reasonably entertaining game. Montrose had three big chances in a minute just before we took the lead (shot by Ferguson saved by Gibson, free header from the resulting corner, then Fraser put the ball past Gibson but Bolo cleared off the line) and had a fair few other efforts spread over the 90 minutes. Cracking goal from Fraser (his second against us this season) put them back into it but you always felt we'd have enough.

Big positive for me today was we had the right game plan; we played with plenty of width and had good energy getting up to support Gormley. Need to do that at Broadwood. I said a few weeks ago that Higgins causes problems as although he's generally played well, I thought we'd have a better balance without him. Think that was shown today. Good stability having Smith at left-back but I think it'll work even better with Durie in on the opposite side.

Ferguson had his best performance in a year and deserved a goal but it's important to remember Montrose had Scott Johnston at left-back and he didn't look like he had a clue what he was doing in that position. Similarily, the centre half Howlett-Mundle looked woefully unprepared to play at this level; Gormley battered him all over the pitch. Think it's like we were under Duffy in a few seasons;started well first 9 games then collapsed when a couple of injuries changed our line-up.

Massive game next week now.

Decent performance today, nice to see the real Fergie turn up for the first time in probably a year. Much more penetration, I think not having to shoehorn Higgins, Campbell and Gormley worked for us. Gormley put in an excellent shift and actually held the ball up top today.

JP also anchored well and Mitchell playing a bit further forward caused a few problems with his excellent deliveries. Much more enjoyable to watch today, let's hope for a wee run now, which could make all the difference if we can take some confidence from today.

Reality however....Montrose were very poor other than wee spell in second half, nevertheless well done guy's!!

can only beat what is in front of you enjoyable game credit montrose came and gave it a go going forward and probably scored best goal of the game great too see wee fergie back to his best Gormley held the ball up superbly and brought other players into game good to see Linton further up the park few scarey moments with good save from Gibson and clearance off the line but fairly comfortable win at 3 1 thought he might have given Campbell or Higgins a run for the last 15 that said if he had and they scored would probably have said why change it mcgovern was our best midfielder today

would still looks like we need a goalscorer to start firing

good to be back to winning ways need to go on a run

Archived