Hibernian v St Johnstone - League Cup Semi Final

Bambino7

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy at the Saturday 3pm kick off. Not happy at the venue. I like Tynecastle, but just feel the fact Hibs will have 3 stands full, is a disadvantage to us. You can say that supporters dont infulence a game, but your not trying to tell me the Hibs players wont be buoyed up running out to see three sides of the stadium full of their fans. Also, the officials could well by swayed by the bigger support.

Would rather it was at Ibrox or Hampden tbh.

Happy at the Saturday 3pm kick off. Not happy at the venue. I like Tynecastle, but just feel the fact Hibs will have 3 stands full, is a disadvantage to us. You can say that supporters dont infulence a game, but your not trying to tell me the Hibs players wont be buoyed up running out to see three sides of the stadium full of their fans. Also, the officials could well by swayed by the bigger support.

I keep getting told and reading that Tynie is the correct decision. I've been playing devils advocate at work and said that it should have been at Tannadice but seemingly it's not big enough...

Tynecastle will more than satisfy demand right enough eh

Joke decision

I'd say hiya milhouse hiya pal on dotshite but I'm banned because I'm not in the clique

:lol:

How you banned? I was banned for a week back in the summer for posting about Riordan and was giving a warning for winding up a poster a few weeks back.

:lol:

How you banned? I was banned for a week back in the summer for posting about Riordan and was giving a warning for winding up a poster a few weeks back.

I said to give this Hibs class stuff that gets spouted about a rest when people were saying that Hearts should be given a guard of honour as its Hibs class

I went on a rant about the creditors should be receiving the guard of honour from Hearts and told certain posters to watch incase they fall off that pedestal that they put themselves on haha

My banning reason was being an abusive erse or something like that

Hibs will always bring more fans to a cup semi than we will. Fact. So you'd rather have it at ibrox or Hampden where even more hibees could go? :lol:

Absolutely ridiculous post.

I said to give this Hibs class stuff that gets spouted about a rest when people were saying that Hearts should be given a guard of honour as its Hibs class

I went on a rant about the creditors should be receiving the guard of honour from Hearts and told certain posters to watch incase they fall off that pedestal that they put themselves on haha

My banning reason was being an abusive erse or something like that

:lol:.

Anyway back to the thread. f**k st.johnstone.

His point was obvious, three full stands of Hibs fans right on top of the pitch looks and feels more than the same amount or slightly more spread out at Hampden. I don't agree that it will give them that much of an advantage but it's hardly a ridiculous post.

Yes why not take it to a bigger ground where we could take even more fans..

Archived