The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to need a link for this as I'm in Perth at the min. Naw the bumpkin one but the one with endless beaches and beautiful women with a smidgen o casual racism. 3:45am kick off so I should be watching this with spot on and fair analysis.

It's going to be on St Mirren TV, which you can legally only watch outside of the UK. I've never watched it, so can't say if it'll have fair analysis, but I imagine it will be very St Mirren orientated. Pretty sure you'll need to pay a one off fee too.

Here's a link anyway: http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?page_id=46175

It's going to be on St Mirren TV, which you can legally only watch outside of the UK. I've never watched it, so can't say if it'll have fair analysis, but I imagine it will be very St Mirren orientated. Pretty sure you'll need to pay a one off fee too.

Here's a link anyway: http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?page_id=46175

Cheers mate but I think gaelic would be preferable to the pish they will be spouting. Mind you a fiver is a fair price.

St Mirren's hopes of finishing above Morton are just about done if they lose this one, right?

They'll still have two games in hand, so even if we're 15 points ahead another four game losing-run for us coupled with an upturn in form for them will have us extremely close again. I'm not going to get excited about how far ahead of the relegation battlers we are until they've at least caught up on the number of games we've played.

You obviously.

Thanks for your time.

Nor at all; you're very welcome. Took me all of twenty seconds or so, much like this post.

Coincidentally, that seems to be the average time that I generally spend on your posts.

What an utterly diabolical decision it was to play that QOTS game in October.

We've all got 20/20 vision in hindsight.

I wasn't at that game, but the opinion of many who were - fans of both sides - seems to be that Morton should have won it.

I can understand if you're annoyed at missing out on a game on Boxing Day, but would you still call it a diabolical decision if we'd put another three points on the board?

Not having a go, just wondering.

We've all got 20/20 vision in hindsight.I wasn't at that game, but the opinion of many who were - fans of both sides - seems to be that Morton should have won it.I can understand if you're annoyed at missing out on a game on Boxing Day, but would you still call it a diabolical decision if we'd put another three points on the board?Not having a go, just wondering.

Youe eight, we should have won the game.

Groundsman in the Paisley Express today saying the pitch will be in perfect condition.

Current forecast for Friday in the area is sunny during the day. Feeling cold in a north westerly wind.
By kick off, temp 3c (feels like -2c) Feeling a bit Arctic as the northerly wind strengthens during the day.

Nor at all; you're very welcome. Took me all of twenty seconds or so, much like this post.Coincidentally, that seems to be the average time that I generally spend on your posts.

20 seconds to read 6 words.

Congratulations

Archived