Smoking

Smoking  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was me.

I am now a NON SMOKER

42 and counting.

Well done.

4 years for me come January 4th.

Best thing to stay off them long term is still tick the days off on a day planner or something and keep a running total and then multiply it by £9. It's a great incentive to keep off them. I am at about £13K at the moment.

I don't want to smoke around my kids and I also don't want them seeing me smoke. It's daft because they know what I'm doing but I feel a compulsion to try and hide it, it was the same when I was a teenager living at my parents.

Jocky would disapprove of that kind of daft behaviour, but each to their own.

Well done.

Best thing to stay off them long term is still tick the days off on a day planner or something and keep a running total and then multiply it by £9. It's a great incentive to keep off them. I am at about £13K at the moment.

Thanks for the tips. I've actually been off Wispa bars for about 2 months now. I've got myself some Wispa chewing gum though and I'm using Wispa patches. It's not been easy and I've been tempted to just have one bar on occasion, but I know if I did that I'd be straight back to my 100 a day Wispa bar habit.

Edited by Cigarette Smoking Man

Well done.

Never used to care about the price yet that's the first thing i think about now.

£7500 a year

I was an idiot right enough.

Thanks for the tips. I've actually been off Wispa bars for about 2 months now. I've got myself some Wispa chewing gum though and I'm using Wispa patches. It's not been easy and I've been tempted to just have one bar on occasion, but I know if I did that I'd be straight back to my 100 a day Wispa bar habit.

Chocolate is bad for you.

It's the stupidity of these weak brainwashed fools who convince themselves they are addicted to cigarettes in order to give themselves and others an excuse to continue smoking. If you had any balls and wanted to stop then you would, it's as simple as that. It's all in the mind, and anyone who believes otherwise is quite simply a brainwashed fool.

It's the stupidity of these weak brainwashed fools who convince themselves they are addicted to cigarettes in order to give themselves and others an excuse to continue smoking. If you had any balls and wanted to stop then you would, it's as simple as that. It's all in the mind, and anyone who believes otherwise is quite simply a brainwashed fool.

I could go back to smoking if i wanted to which i don't.

Nothing worse than some idiot kiddie on smoker trying to tell an ex 60+ a day the joys of smoking.

Bit silly me thinks.

Give me fresh air anytime.

Edited by Glenconner

Truth is your average smoker in the UK is buying into a cargo cult.

99% of smokers have no idea where their smokes come from or who really owns their brand.

Most smokers couldn't really give an eff.

I know i didn't.

Chances are your £8 packet of fags is made in Romania by an major multi national called JTI.

That's J for Japan!!!

They now make and own Mayfair.

Btw, think your tobacco comes from the State of Virginia plantations.

Get a grip, your smoke is just as likely to come from Africa.

That's why hard core smokers notice the change in their smoke.

One packet could be from S America and another packet from another batch could be from India.

The chemicals are added in the factory somewhere in Eastern Europe.

It's the add on's that hook you in for 20/3040 years.

A cargo cult at £8 a packet.

Enjoy.

I could go back to smoking if i wanted to which i don't.

Nothing worse than some idiot kiddie on smoker trying to tell an ex 60+ a day the joys of smoking.

Bit silly me thinks.

Give me fresh air anytime.

60 a day :lol::lol::lol:

I don't even smoke a full 10 packet a day unless i have been full on #whodares

Truth is your average smoker in the UK is buying into a cargo cult.

99% of smokers have no idea where their smokes come from or who really owns their brand.

Most smokers couldn't really give an eff.

I know i didn't.

Chances are your £8 packet of fags is made in Romania by an major multi national called JTI.

That's J for Japan!!!

They now make and own Mayfair.

Btw, think your tobacco comes from the State of Virginia plantations.

Get a grip, your smoke is just as likely to come from Africa.

That's why hard core smokers notice the change in their smoke.

One packet could be from S America and another packet from another batch could be from India.

The chemicals are added in the factory somewhere in Eastern Europe.

It's the add on's that hook you in for 20/3040 years.

A cargo cult at £8 a packet.

Enjoy.

3040 years? And they say smokers die young...

I smoke, always outside, my kids think I'm mental, always smoke out of site. They don't know where I;m going and why! Maybe only 4 fags max when their around.

It's actually like that for all. No one personally knows until I've f**k them.