Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Davis Cup final is going to be cancelled, isn't it?

Switched to Glasgow, hopefully. Then Andy Murray, backed by a raucous home crowd, destroys the Belgians and decides that he might as well head to Syria to destroy ISIS too. Problem solved.

Just send in Judy Murray, she strikes me as a right nippy sweetie, she'll sort them out.

Could be a good thing. Murray is burnt out.

He must be a good shout for sports personality of the year though should they win.

He has no personality, a dour twat. I wonder what his excuse will be if they fail to win.

Probably that he's the only world class player Britain has. It's reasonable enough as an excuse in what is supposed to be a team event. I think he's got a brilliant personality.

He has no personality, a dour twat. I wonder what his excuse will be if they fail to win.

I disagree, he's a funny lad. As is his brother.

If they fail to win he would only need an excuse if he loses his individual matches surely?

Like Wimbledon, a Scottish guy is on the verge on leading the country into wining the david cup for the first time in generations. I'm proud of that. Him and his brother have done the country proud and they are world class sportsmen. I'd take them over some middle class English player like Henman that's for sure.

I agree the media paints him as a dour grumpy Scottish guy, but in his position given that the media in this country is nothing short of scum I'd treat then with the same contempt. Anytime I've seen murray engage with fans on tv he's been great, bit of banter, he's good on social media also. My view - gid cint.

You're probably right. I'd talk to the media like I was half suppressing a yawn and would quite like to die if faced with same inane questions again and again and again.

P.S. That Federer who is slick as fcuk with the media, I'd count my fingers after shaking his hand.

They must be real criminal geniuses to decide to perform an armed robbery when France has thousands of armed police and troops on the alert.

"Its alright lads, they'll have bigger fish to fry."

Cut to armed seige in which the coppers are carrying missle launchers.

Archived