Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Move it where?

I wasn't meaning moving it to somewhere else as that's obviously not an option. I was more meaning moving to another time of the year. It's obviously not going to be easy and probably won't happen but this is going to cause some knee-jerk reactions and statements. The Euros will most definitely be covered.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't meaning moving it to somewhere else as that's obviously not an option. I was more meaning moving to another time of the year. It's obviously not going to be easy and probably won't happen but this is going to cause some knee-jerk reactions and statements. The Euros will most definitely be covered.

Move it when, then. Yours seems to be the most obvious knee jerk reaction.

Move it when, then. Yours seems to be the most obvious knee jersey reaction.

My original statement was:

I know what you mean but if they can move the World Cup for the weather then surely they can move this for legitimate safety reasons?

I was more trying to point out that there is actually a chance of them moving this as they have moved/will move the World Cup because of it being too hot.

I've not been watching Sky or the BBC for a couple of hours now, what have they been saying?

Reporting the facts of the story without sensationalising things and without jumping to conclusions.

The news anchor is absolutely superb.

My original statement was:

I was more trying to point out that there is actually a chance of them moving this as they have moved/will move the World Cup because of it being too hot.

So when could they move it to, when would it be safer? During Ramadan, when the Muslims are busy?

Surely you can see the difference between moving an tournament which was 7 years away and hadn't even been scheduled, and moving a tournament at 7 months notice when it has already been scheduled?

Archived