Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was away out for a meal then FIFA with another couple so not heard any news until stumbling onto this thread. This is absolutely insane. Has it been confirmed whos behind the attacks yet?

Double date?

Possibly home grown jihadis who'd been to terrorist training camps.

Edit to add: going on the terrorist attacks on Paris early this year,

They will never identity the individual perpetrators.

Possibly home grown jihadis who'd been to terrorist training camps.

Edit to add: going on the terrorist attacks on Paris early this year.

Cheers.

Surely theres some doubt over next years Euros in France now? That'll surely get attacked

Move it to England.

I'm not sure where you'd move it too tbh, but France seems a particular hotbed these days.

This was brought up a few pages back, highly doubt they'll cancel it they'll just have f**k loads of security/military with stricter checks on fans attending.

Problem would be if they start attacking fans hotels. Doubt the police/army could be constantly checking everything, on every person, every day.

I'm not sure where you'd move it too tbh, but France seems a particular hotbed these days.

Problem would be if they start attacking fans hotels. Doubt the police/army could be constantly checking everything, on every person, every day.

Security around stadiums will be ok as we seen last night, it's the likes of fan parks I worry about.

What are they going to do tbh?

Probably send troops to areas occupied by ISIS to decrease their power base by thining them out a bit. Definitely stepping up air strikes. Not sure how effective that'll be, but they have to be seen to be doing something. Security at home will also be stepped up.

Archived