Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

It's literally impossible to go to war with a country and not kill civilians but I think it's a sacrifice necessary to introduce peaceful democracy to these areas. It sounds cliched but if someone has to die id rather have our army taking down a few innocents by accident than IS militants killing as many of our innocents as they can

So basically, you're recommending we solve the terrorism problem by massacring anyone who lives anywhere terrorists might be?

If not, then how 'few' innocents do you anticipate 'taking down by accident' given that you have no idea who the terrorists are? It's just we've murdered between 150,000 and 500,000 innocents already and yet...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just saying there are people that live in ISIS that don't subscribe to the jihadi nutjobism and would prefer to be ruled by democratic leaders.

People don't live in ISIS anymore than I can holiday in the Ulster Volunteer Force.

I used to have a Toyota but currently I drive a Nissan. (Phew.) I've never been to ISIS though. Haven't heard much about it as a destination. Is the weather nice, do you know?

Okay, okay, take out the 'or' and stick in an 'and'. Toyota and a black flag = death.

I'm assuming the weather is markedly better than Scotland. In summary: sunny with a chance of beheadings.

It's literally impossible to go to war with a country and not kill civilians but I think it's a sacrifice necessary to introduce peaceful democracy to these areas. It sounds cliched but if someone has to die id rather have our army taking down a few innocents by accident than IS militants killing as many of our innocents as they can

Is your second name Bush?

I'm thinking of taking the burd to ISIS next March. Is there much to do apart from the usual sunbathing?

Convert to Islam and train to be a terrorist.

If that doesn't tickle our fancy, you could also put forward a proposal to have ISIS admitted to FIFA, or try and sell them the ISIS Grand Prix.

Archived