Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they not changed the law so they aren't allowed any bullets except in an emergency?

I'm not certain, but I do know for sure that they have to store the gun and the ammunition separately.

My missus' father still has his old military gun and he done his time 30-35 years ago.

BBC are saying that there have been multiple arrests in France of suspected terrorists.

If they were known to the authorities they should have cleaned the rats out earlier.

I hope the UK is more proactive.

I'd assume the reason they don't dive in straight away is that monitoring them will open up other leads and other people involved. It's always going to be a difficult balancing act.

The French Government need to do more than just bombing the shit out of Syria and arresting anyone a bit suspicious to prevent this from happening again. France has treated it's immigrant population shockingly with them being marginalised and shunted into the suburbs and was inevitably going create discontent amongst youths and lead them to joining groups that rebel . They need to do more to integrate people into society and improve conditions for getting work and educate people or there's always going to be an underclass.

The French Government need to do more than just bombing the shit out of Syria and arresting anyone a bit suspicious to prevent this from happening again. France has treated it's immigrant population shockingly with them being marginalised and shunted into the suburbs and was inevitably going create discontent amongst youths and lead them to joining groups that rebel . They need to do more to integrate people into society and improve conditions for getting work and educate people or there's always going to be an underclass.

They could make enquiries about what exactly being said to those visiting their local mosque.

Religious fundimentalism is a no no.

They could make enquiries about what exactly being said to those visiting their local mosque.

Religious fundimentalism is a no no.

There's mental places of worship everywhere yet they aren't doing stuff like this. Places of worship have always been places where people gather because they are safe havens from the state (Democratic and Non Democratic). There are a lot of mosques out there so why are these people going to radical ones that preach in the way that they do? and why do people feel the need to rebel against the places that they live in any context?

After saying that I've been thinking about what korma is better and I've narrowed it down, it's either shimla palace korma or caspian, I can't decide.

Maybe these louts were firmly in the Shimla Palace camp? A snooty TripAdvisor review would probably have been a more acceptable than this pasting they dished out.

Archived