Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Ive noticed that most of the people who are in favour of refugees seem to have little faith and even less trust in the government. How can they then possibly say that these refugees have properly vetted and screened. After all we often get told by them that the government aren't to be trusted

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive noticed that most of the people who are in favour of refugees seem to have little faith and even less trust in the government. How can they then possibly say that these refugees have properly vetted and screened. After all we often get told by them that the government aren't to be trusted

I don't think Cameron and his pals are going along and vetting refugees in person.

Who on Earth is in favour of refugees? Seems a very strange position to actively want people to be forced to leave their homes.

Sounds like a bunch of scumbag property developers to me.

Who on Earth is in favour of refugees? Seems a very strange position to actively want people to be forced to leave their homes.

Sounds like a bunch of scumbag property developers to me.

MM ;)

Moslems?

I never knew that spelling was considered derogatory, as apparently it means "someone who is evil or unjust". At last, some knowledge has been shared! The sweet warm kiss of Enlightenment! :thumsup2

I expect that, for one or two posters on this thread, will be the new preferred spelling for the followers of Islam.

My da asked if I wanted a load of his old ties a few years ago, you should have seen the size of some of them, they were fking huge!!

:lol:

My dad lives near Birmingham. Last time I was down, he asked me if I wanted a kipper tie, funnily enough.

Had it with milk and two sugars; was very nice.

sPwgpLj.gif?noredirect

Archived