Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive noticed that most of the people who are in favour of refugees seem to have little faith and even less trust in the government. How can they then possibly say that these refugees have properly vetted and screened. After all we often get told by them that the government aren't to be trusted

The fact that there are homicidal nut jobs in Syria is simultaneously a good reason for letting people get out of there and for not letting anyone out of there.

There is a genuine risk of dozens of people dying as a result of bad people being able get out and a practical certainty of thousands of decent people dying if they can't.

There's nothing wrong with attaching higher value to the lives of people you feel more connected to than to complete strangers of whom you know nothing. That's Human nature.

However I reckon you don't need to be a complete altruistic hero to be prepared to accept a slim chance of dying to save people you'll never meet from almost certain death.

Why not, it gives a very good run of events as well as a few giggles along the way and an understand what is being discussed now.

I'll save everyone some bother.

Part 1:
ISIS is a place with bad people living in it. We need to massacre them.

ISIS isn't a place; it's an organization.

Aye it is, it's a place.

Part 2:

America and Britain bear some responsibility for the current situation.
Yeah right. America are entirely to blame. Typical leftist drivel.

Part 3:
It's all an elaborate plot by the corporations to control us. Open your eyes.

????

Part 4:

You won't be happy until we're all wearing headscarves and praying to Allah.

Don't talk rubbish.

See? Typical leftist censorship.

Part 5:

ISIS is a place with some bad people living in it. We need to massacre them.

ISIS isn't a place; it's an organization.

Aye it is, it's a place.

Repeat for 71 pages.

Well, you know what a kipper is, right? And you know what a tie is, right?

I've only worn one once but after a few days people started asking me to take it off.

Apologies I have just studied big fat tabby daves joke and reliased his statement was indeed a joke on the Birmingham accent , bedtime for me my brain is going even slower than normal

Archived