Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many does that whole section hold?

Earlier in the thread 970 was estimated by a Falkirk fan and SD responded by saying it does hold a figure "in the high 900s".

There are 2,192 seats in total in the East Stand, so not sure how many of those seats are allocated to the away section of that stand. Used to be Jimmy Jolly's Bull Shed on that side of the park, more commonly named the Coo Shed.

How many does that whole section hold?

Sections 6 - 9 including the wheelchair spaces hold exactly 959 people. That includes 14 wheelchair spaces with no actual seat though so 945 seats. There is currently a small tv gantry covering about 10 seats at the back of Section 8 and for some reason yesterday the segregation banner was laid out over the first few seats in Section 6 rather than on the end of Section 5 as it usually is. That reduced the section by another 65 or 78 seats depending on whether it covered 5 or 6 seats, I can't quite tell from that photo. So basically there were just under 900 seats available to actually sit on.

That photo looks pretty much spot on for 370 for me. It's certainly not half full. Don't think any of the four sections even looks half full and half would be under 450.

Disappointing to drop points to a real seaside outfit, but like other set backs this season will only ensure greater focus and determination in future games.

The fact queens didn't loose and fowler keeps his job is a bonus as I can't see them mounting any kind of surge under his command.

Disappointing to drop points to a real seaside outfit, but like other set backs this season will only ensure greater focus and determination in future games.

The fact queens didn't loose and fowler keeps his job is a bonus as I can't see them mounting any kind of surge under his command.

I make that 6 league games in succession that this seaside outfit has taken points of Falkirk.

Guest Back Post Misses

Earlier in the thread 970 was estimated by a Falkirk fan and SD responded by saying it does hold a figure "in the high 900s".

I looks more than half full

I looks more than half full

It really doesnt. The two right hand sections are nowhere near half full. The one nearest the segregation is maybe, just about. The fullest section has 3 or four practically empty rows at the front and plenty of empty seats dotted about in amongst the fans

You sound like a bit of a looser.

In response to BPM's last response to me, because for some annoying as f**k reason it keeps coming up content not available when I quote.

:huh: I said at half-time that we had changed our formation early on in the game. I wasn't convinced it was to a back three though; something another QoS agreed with on this topic, so you're wrong on both counts unfortunately. Do continue to slevver on if it makes you feel happy though :)

Guest Back Post Misses

In response to BPM's last response to me, because for some annoying as f**k reason it keeps coming up content not available when I quote.

:huh: I said at half-time that we had changed our formation early on in the game. I wasn't convinced it was to a back three though; something another QoS agreed with on this topic, so you're wrong on both counts unfortunately. Do continue to slevver on if it makes you feel happy though :)

Your manager, who I guess probably knows, said they went to a back three. As I said back to FIFA laddie

Archived