Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the quoted text.

Do you have BPM on ignore or something?

No. The quote you've quoted was me replying to Broony as it showed on my screen "content not available". Did Broony's post show on your screen? And every time I've quoted BPM my post comes up as "content not available". Dunno why. Certainly don't have him on ignore.

All I have seen is a few numpty Falkirk fans trying to convince yourselves that your some sort of football club we should fear. Is that 6 league games between the sides without defeat now ? I for one am shitting it for our next meeting.

I dont think anyone from Falkirk is saying you should fear us......some serious chips on the Queens shoulders

In my time, Ive witnessed 23 wins v Queens, 9 defeats(biggest one 3-0) various 5 goal wins either 5-0 or 5-1 and a 7-1 and seen Queens finish above us once...

League table didn't lie back then or last season but the only one I'm interested in is the current one which kinda says normal service resumed....

League table didn't lie back then or last season but the only one I'm interested in is the current one which kinda says normal service resumed....

I agree with all of that. We are where we are and Falkirk are where they are. Much like last season there is no point in arguing about it.

I agree with all of that. We are where we are and Falkirk are where they are. Much like last season there is no point in arguing about it.

If I was a queens fan, id have been more focused on what was according to some posts, the best performance for a while/the season and the determination to equalise after losing a goal late on and not Baird's a fat cant, Kerr is a cant and last season.

I perhaps try and weigh up the positive even when negative outweighs, tho that at times can be a task

Personally I am not bothered about Baird or Kerr. Okay they left under a cloud - Kerr more so than Baird. However, life goes on.

That said, everybody likes a comedy villain and I am sure Falkirk fans will have one or two of their own. Who would you say are the prime suspects in this regard Mr Dust and why?

No. The quote you've quoted was me replying to Broony as it showed on my screen "content not available". Did Broony's post show on your screen? And every time I've quoted BPM my post comes up as "content not available". Dunno why. Certainly don't have him on ignore.

Broony's post as I see it contains a correctly quoted post from BPM

I dont think anyone from Falkirk is saying you should fear us......some serious chips on the Queens shoulders

In my time, Ive witnessed 23 wins v Queens, 9 defeats(biggest one 3-0) various 5 goal wins either 5-0 or 5-1 and a 7-1 and seen Queens finish above us once...

And we will see you next season more than likely. Hard lines champ. Am I doing it right ?

Ok.

Baird and Kerr would each walk into our current side and improve it.

At the time of their departures however, there was little damage, particularly in the case of Baird.

Falkirk is traditionally a significantly bigger and more successful club than Queen of the South. This season, Falkirk is better placed in terms of league position and quality of squad.

Why do some Falkirk fans need those final points re-affirmed quite so frequently though?

There's a towering insecurity about some of them.

I thought I'd covered that with "significantly bigger club", but if more tummy tickling is required, then yes, we'll say it separately:Falkirk get bigger crowds than Queen of the South.Have I missed anything else?

Bigger dicks.

Make of that what you will.

Oh ... and sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system and public health :P

Archived