Ayr v Airdrie

shug

Totally agree with the 'that was us' not so long ago. Still finding it difficult, as are a lot of the support, to be convinced that this run will see us continue to the title, or promotion.

Think we have all had our fingers burned before so many times.

Hardly any atmosphere at Somerset again. Top of the league, unbeaten in 14 games. Hopefully next week with a decent away support will see a more vocal Somerset road end.

We dont need atmosphere, we have that drunk guy who just shouts noises and everyone joins in.

Much better than any song

URUUAR

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The atmosphere was the best it's been for a while. A number of songs from the north terrace in the first and again in the Somerset road end during the second. B+ could be better I guess.

Some of the play today by Ayr was frightening, Doc ran the show completely and had Adams kept his shot down we'd have been talking about 'that goal' in years to come!

All signs are positive!

Not going to stick the boot in, that was us, but 100% worse for us last year under Roberts. Never liked Bollan, p***k of a man, so hope he gets the sack. Seen Airdrie fans saying "who will replace him?" Surely there must be someone about? I know half the problem is the board maybe not backing him as much as you'd like, but you could see in the players performance in the highlights (or lack of it) they're no really giving a f**k.

Imagine hoping someone loses his job just because you don't like him. You're a sad little man.

Aye mate, spent all night trolling through your posts.....

...or I've a memory.

ETA: You'll obviously have a boring night. You're a grown up wrestling fan, ergo, a virgin. Have an angry w**k and get back to me.

I've obviously upset you, which wasn't my intention - for that I can only apologise. I'd like to extend a olive branch to you, if you choose my favourite post I will look it up (you can tell me how to do that) print it out and sign it for you. You'll have it in time for Christmas. Heck I'll even throw in a pound note if it means I never have to read another stinging attack on my personality

Didn't go yesterday as I got tickets for the Warriors game so just getting round to reading this thread and watching the highlights.

Yet again its an absolute fucking tragic performance on the park. To go down fighting is one thing but the manner in which Airdrie play at the moment is utterly embarrassing. I don't know if its lack of heart from the players or if they really are that pish but that is not acceptable in any way. The playoffs will be a long long way away if that the pish Bollan keeps churning out every week. You can count on one hand how many dominant displays Airdrie have had this season.

As for the carry on in the stands thats a disgrace too. Shouldn't be happening regardless who supposedly started it. Was at the Heineken Cup game yesterday. Few beers at the game sitting next to Saints fans having a good bit of banter. Glasgow got pumped but we all share the same train back and not a hint of bother. If only football could learn similar

One thing you can see in the highlights and nearly every game that no one has mentioned is, how fit our team is. Warburton spoke about it after the Rangers game, couldn't believe this team is part time. I reckon with the regime McCall has the players under, we could match most Full Time teams i the championship for fitness. McCall spoke about it at the QA session in January because we were so unfit. Don't think we would have as many points without this level of fitness.

Desperate stuff. My comment wasn't even football related. Apparently the point has unsurprisingly gone right over your head.

It really hasn't though, has it? You're upset because I wanted Bollan sacked because he's an arse, which was my opinion and you can't seem to handle that.

However, continue on with your theories and your ever declining teams performances with Bollan in charge aul boy :rolleyes:

Doubt it'll be that big, will be bigger for the league game.

You still get supporters that only come out for the Scottish cup, always amazes me to this day why, but it is always the case. Probably just for the day out but it will be the same for both supports.

You still get supporters that only come out for the Scottish cup, always amazes me to this day why, but it is always the case. Probably just for the day out but it will be the same for both supports.

This happened a few years back when I ran a bus to Montrose on a week night. It initially was me and my mate going up in his work van, to 5 of us in a car, to a minibus going, then before I knew it we had a 50 seater booked and didn't need it advertised. Everyone was saying they wouldn't have bothered if it was a league match, but because it was the Scottish they wanted to go.

Archived