Ayr v Airdrie

shug

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 games now, what a run! Feel a lot more positive about the next league game at Cowden now, especially after Cowdens result at Peterhead. Good to see Mikey back amongst the goals with Preston and Trouten adding to their tally. Another clean sheet too.

Hope that tit that grassed was one of the ones in the Airdrie end that got a slapping, even better if he got lifted an gets a right good kicking from Ayrs finest in king street tonight

Hope that tit that grassed was one of the ones in the Airdrie end that got a slapping, even better if he got lifted an gets a right good kicking from Ayrs finest in king street tonight

Bitter, bitter, bitter.

Awful result for us sees us slide below the Rovers. Unacceptable.

Time for Wotherspoon to make a choice on Bollan. Back him or sack him. This death by a thousand cuts is making for grim watching.

Not sure what happened to the Airdrie we played a few weeks ago, they were one of the best teams we have played so far but today they were one of the worst, I think it took till the 90th min for them to have a shot at goal.

Ayr played well, the midfield to a man were brilliant but again, only one up front meant we didn't have many shots on goal, Prestons goal was well worked, Donalds strike was a screamer and the penalty, Docherty's shirt was stretched about 2 feet behind him, not sure how Finnie didn't see it, maybe because Docherty got his shot away he decided to ignore it until the linesman flagged.

Red card was a lunge on Crawford, made a hell of a noise on contact, I thought Crawfords leg had broken.

Not sure what happened with the Airdrie fans, I heard someone shouting that they were fighting each other, looked up and saw a steward being dragged to the ground and 3-4 guys laying in to him, a few punches and kicks were thrown, didn't see anyone being arrested though.

Archived