Alloa vs Hibs

I don't know mate but given he was on the bench today I'd hope he is almost ready to come back into the team and get injured again.

Apparently hardie was supposed to be on the bench today but flanny walked in and said he was fine to play after being injured and hardie got dropped out the squad for him

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know mate but given he was on the bench today I'd hope he is almost ready to come back into the team and get injured again.

:lol:

I'm not sure Flanny gets injured playing though, he's been known to strain his back farting. ;)

Pretty much agree with your general comments on the game too. Couldn't really ask for more than what we got yesterday. Whereas last week Danny got the team wrong, this week he got it spot on, including the tactics and shape.

One mistake from hill and Hibs punished us. It was a quality finish from Cummings, who looks to have added to his game since last year. I also liked Fyvie.

Thought we did alright. We were never, ever going to score, but that's normal now. But for one costly mistake from Dougie Hill, we might have had a point. Just goes to show there's still a little hope if we can conjure up a goalscorer or two from somewhere.

Thought Danny's substitutions seemed odd again today, but probably just because there was stuff going on that we wouldn't know about. McNeil had a good first half and seemed unusually reliable until the very end, so he must have picked up an injury. Same goes for Holmer, as waiting until five minutes into the second half to make the change was a weird one too. Another confident performance from Crawford in goal must put him back in at first choice, surely tae f**k?

Falkirk's resident roaster will be thrilled to read that I heard a Hibee bitterly complaining about the view from the away end, so he can officially call it a movement now. Raith's resident Archer would also be pleased to have heard our soup referred to as "bolied water with a fucking Oxo cube". Why would anyone buy soup when stovies are available? Madness.

That's terrible; the cold probably didn't help. I was glad that my mother didn't come along today. I doubt the game was worth staying for :P

McNeil (who was excellent first half) had a back injury. Holmes was struggling dont think hes been well all week- assume at half time he tried to give it 5 minutes to see if he could run it off.

Couldnt really have too many complaints about the result, and fair play to Cummings for taking the chance. They might be able to get some decent cash for him soon if he continues to progress. A decent first half showing from Alloa, Hibs turned the screw second half but we battled well to hang in there as best we could.

Scott Hynd didnt look out of place at all- did everything the manager asked of him and he'll be well pleased with his performance. Big Reintam was excellent in defence and both McNeil and Crawford did really well. Doyle another one who put a real shift in.

Emerged with a bit of credit and a good reaction after a couple of heavy defeats. Now need to take that forward into the double header against Dumbarton. The league game is massive.

Fantastic results, never saw the Sevco match, but enjoyed the Hibs game. Was sure Hibs were gonna blow it. Thanks John McGinn and Jason Feckin Cummings!

Dom Malonga was rubbish, thought he was in great form, but his first match back was a painful reminder of the other side of his game. Gray and Fyvie were immense as usual and they were the difference today for me.

Archived