Alloa vs Hibs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone on here works for Alloa or has connections with the club, can you please pass on my thanks to the paramedics and the club doctor. My Grandad took unwell before the game and they looked after him until he felt better, and got us a seat in the main stand and they kept coming to check on him during the game. Thanks again. Didn't give a f**k about the game after that happened tbh, but glad we got the win.

Just a game at the end of the day, hope he's OK.

Well done the Alloa medical guys too.

If anyone on here works for Alloa or has connections with the club, can you please pass on my thanks to the paramedics and the club doctor. My Grandad took unwell before the game and they looked after him until he felt better, and got us a seat in the main stand and they kept coming to check on him during the game. Thanks again. Didn't give a f**k about the game after that happened tbh, but glad we got the win.

As others have said hope your Grandad is fine.

Great work by the medical folks at Alloa.

Thought we did alright. We were never, ever going to score, but that's normal now. But for one costly mistake from Dougie Hill, we might have had a point. Just goes to show there's still a little hope if we can conjure up a goalscorer or two from somewhere.

Thought Danny's substitutions seemed odd again today, but probably just because there was stuff going on that we wouldn't know about. McNeil had a good first half and seemed unusually reliable until the very end, so he must have picked up an injury. Same goes for Holmer, as waiting until five minutes into the second half to make the change was a weird one too. Another confident performance from Crawford in goal must put him back in at first choice, surely tae f**k?

Falkirk's resident roaster will be thrilled to read that I heard a Hibee bitterly complaining about the view from the away end, so he can officially call it a movement now. Raith's resident Archer would also be pleased to have heard our soup referred to as "bolied water with a fucking Oxo cube". Why would anyone buy soup when stovies are available? Madness.

That's terrible; the cold probably didn't help. I was glad that my mother didn't come along today. I doubt the game was worth staying for :P

Thanks everyone, we were standing behind the goals just as the players finished their warm up. He leaned on the barrier and I didn't think anything of it. Then noticed his nose dripping and he started slurring his words. Never been so fucking scared in my life.

Paramedics took us inside just as the players were coming out, and then he just felt okay again so they got us 2 seats in the main stand right and kept coming to make sure he was okay.

I could probably get someone to pass a message on for you. Hope all is well mate.

If you send a tweet to @alloa1878sc he can probably send a message on for you

Some folk will do anything to get moved from the terracing to the stand. Glad to hear your grandad is ok, must have been a scary experience.

I was proud of the boys today, a terrific effort after a couple of heavy defeats of late. For all the possession Hibs had, I thought we contained them pretty well and it took a mistake from Hill to let them in.

Even after that, and Hill's red-card later on, Alloa didn't fold as I think we feared they might have. Might have had a penalty too near the end, will be interested to see if it was indeed a handball on the highlights. I thought big Mikk was great at the back. Encouraging stuff and if we can bring the same organisation and commitment to other games, with the addition hopefully of the likes of Marr and Flannigan, then there is still hope for us.

Not a great performance by Hibs but you can see the talent in the team and with the result at Livi it's a cracking day for them. Hope they keep on winning.

Some folk will do anything to get moved from the terracing to the stand. Glad to hear your grandad is ok, must have been a scary experience.

Encouraging stuff and if we can bring the same organisation and commitment to other games, with the addition hopefully of the likes of Marr and Flannigan, then there is still hope for us.

What's up with Flannigan? Is it his back again?

I don't know mate but given he was on the bench today I'd hope he is almost ready to come back into the team and get injured again.

Hopefully he will be back fighting for a start pretty soon.

Archived