DC's Legends of Tomorrow

JamieStevenson

• 3 months later...

Sky 1 next Thursday (3rd March) at 8pm!!!

Been following this at the American pace and it's quite enjoyable, as has been said if you like The Flash and Arrow then you will like this!!!

Supergirl was shite btw!!!

Sky 1 next Thursday (3rd March) at 8pm!!!

Been following this at the American pace and it's quite enjoyable, as has been said if you like The Flash and Arrow then you will like this!!!

Supergirl was shite btw!!!

Supergirl was a struggle to get through the first 4 episodes or so but since then it's became my second favourite superhero show of the week behind The Flash.

Legends has been okay so far but by the time Friday comes I sort of have superhero fatigue and there hasn't been much to invest in yet but I'm sure it will pick up.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone still watching this? I started at US pace, but am actually now back with Sky.

It's really not very good tbh.

It has the problem that most new shows have that it's all very villain of the week so far, which is strange because it's the same villain most weeks.

The problem is that because they go to a different time period every time they meet a version of savage who hasn't met them before which makes it all a bit boring as it's basically the only ongoing storyline in the whole show that isn't relationship based.

• 2 months later...

Just watched the final episode of the series, while the series took a while to get going, the last couple of episodes were actually really enjoyable. 

Hopefully:

The introduction of Rex Tyler in the final episode gives me a lot of hope for the next series, especially if he becomes Hourman.

I also really liked the link to the Justice Society Of America, hopefully they appear in this next series as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched the final episode of the series, while the series took a while to get going, the last couple of episodes were actually really enjoyable.

Hopefully:

The introduction of Rex Tyler in the final episode gives me a lot of hope for the next series, especially if he becomes Hourman.

I also really liked the link to the Justice Society Of America, hopefully they appear in this next series as well.

I recognised the actors name in the opening credits, so I spent the whole episode thinking "when is Mike Ross going to turn up" :lol:

I recognised the actors name in the opening credits, so I spent the whole episode thinking "when is Mike Ross going to turn up" :lol:

That's exactly how I felt. I recognised the name then spent some of the episode trying to work out what the actor was in, before I realised it was Mike from Suits.

Archived