Impractical Jokers

Shuggie_Murray7

Joe is hilarious but it cracks me up when Sal loses his shit and falls over crying with laughter

Even better when he does it while doing a presentation etc.

I like them all but Joe is the one I probably find least funny in honesty, Murr is the best and Sal and Q both have brilliant moments, I like Q's facial expressions etc.

Qs awkwardness can be outstanding, so can Murrs inane creepiness, while Joes faces and pure baws is hilarious. Sals reaction to everything wins it though, challenge can be going swimmingly until something sets him off and then hes randomly rolling about the floor.

My favourite one is where they've to try and get people to want to rent a room from them, and they tell Murr to be over the top excitable. And it turns out the guys exactly like that anyway :lol:

My favourite one is where they've to try and get people to want to rent a room from them, and they tell Murr to be over the top excitable. And it turns out the guys exactly like that anyway :lol:

For me it's the one where Sal and Joe are doing a Timeshare presentation created by the other 2. Just watch :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Gs_T8ZepI

Edited by The Minertaur

For me it's the one where Sal and Joe are doing a Timeshare presentation created by the other 2. Just watch :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Gs_T8ZepI

:lol: Outstanding

Watched the one where they have to cut the line to get Lion King tickets in NYC yesterday. Joe had me in stitches "Larry! Yo Larry!"

Then Q nails it with no bother at all :lol: