St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

You never once came back with anything that suggested your any good. Your having a good season were not. Over time tho we will get back and overtake you again just like we always do. It be good if you could talk football but I'll let you lads continue your fun. Great wee pictures and all that. Your a small town team like us and at least we have tasted success in this century.  Morton are not a rival to me your couple of thousand fans in a tin shed do.nothing for me. When you've won at Pittodrie, tynecastle etc then youll understand where I'm coming from. Maybe next year eh? Lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

You never once came back with anything that suggested your any good. Your having a good season were not. Over time tho we will get back and overtake you again just like we always do. It be good if you could talk football but I'll let you lads continue your fun. Great wee pictures and all that. Your a small town team like us and at least we have tasted success in this century.  Morton are not a rival to me your couple of thousand fans in a tin shed do.nothing for me. When you've won at Pittodrie, tynecastle etc then youll understand where I'm coming from. Maybe next year eh? Lol

He's back! Put the bottle down Div, try get some sleep.

I wish you would talk football but I guess you can't find anything that you've done better than us in your history.  Morton again are not a rival to me.  Of course when we play we want to win but I want to beat Dumbarton too. Don't get me wrong when I was wee I hated you but when you get to play and win in tynecastle etc you realise the games v morton are actually pretty shit.  

1 minute ago, Norrie82 said:

I wish you would talk football but I guess you can't find anything that you've done better than us in your history.  Morton again are not a rival to me.  Of course when we play we want to win but I want to beat Dumbarton too. Don't get me wrong when I was wee I hated you but when you get to play and win in tynecastle etc you realise the games v morton are actually pretty shit.  

That's smashing champ, unfortunately you've made such a dick of yourself over the past weekend even your own supporters are laughing at you. 

7 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Really.  Well that's good and to be honest I don't care at all. It's a football forum and it's all one to be honest. I have never seen Morton play in a cup final or the premier league.  Says it all. 

That's a shame. What you will get to see however is St Mirren vs Brechin, then St Mirren vs Clyde, then very soon St Mirren vs Gretna 2008. Just as good IMO.

Really.  Well that's good and to be honest I don't care at all. It's a football forum and it's all one to be honest. I have never seen Morton play in a cup final or the premier league.  Says it all. 

Why you so bothered about Morton if they're 'not a rival' to you?

Just watched the highlights there. Nice to see St Mirren's new " finally passing through the midfield and playing decent football " working wonders for them as they give the ball away under absolutely no pressure and concede two goals from it.

2 hours ago, Norrie82 said:

Genuine question - if we do nothing for you, why are you getting so worked up about us? Anyone else would just shrug their shoulders and have a laugh about it, but you seem to be an uncontrollable mess at the possible thought of your team finishing bottom of the league and Morton finishing in the top four. Why care if we aren't a rival?

9 hours ago, port-ton said:

Just watched the highlights there. Nice to see St Mirren's new " finally passing through the midfield and playing decent football " working wonders for them as they give the ball away under absolutely no pressure and concede two goals from it.

av-7807.png

Archived