Trump

scottsdad

Today the ICE report on illegal immigrant murders given to Congress came out.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2016-02-11%20ICE%20to%20CEG%20Flake%20Sessions%20%28Criminal%20Aliens%29_Redacted.pdf

124 illegal immigrants that were at some point in federal custody, but then released into the US population, have killed 138 people since 2010. These were people in custody for everything from drunk driving to assault to drug possession. They all should have been deported. And this is just federal custody. Most criminals are housed in state and local custody. We are probably talking about 1000s of people who have been needlessly murdered by Democrat policy if you add in the sanctuary cities which refuse to comply with deportation orders.

But Obama's ideology of open borders and multiculturalism is more important than even deporting foreign criminals. That would seem like the basic immigration law we could enforce even if you do believe in open borders, but apparently even that is too extreme for Obama.

But good luck with that assault weapons ban that your own Justice Dept concluded would save zero lives. Lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People did not have democratic recourse so obviously they deserve a lot more leeway in how they chose to express their views. Also, demands for the equal rights of people whose ancestors had been in this country for 400 years is different than demanding equal rights in this country for people who illegally moved here last year or who currently live on the other side of the world.

The violence in some northern cities by the more extremist northern leaders was obviously unacceptable. The 99% peaceful movement in the south was a model for how political goals can be achieved non-violently.

That is a joke right?  It was only 99% peaceful on one side.

:lol:

It really is only full on nutters who back Trump. Plenty of them to go around across there.

Did one of the commentators in that video refer to Rubio as "rent boy Marco Rubio"?

It sounded like that tae me.

Course I'm deaf.

That is a joke right?  It was only 99% peaceful on one side.

Dr. King and the Southern leaders presented a clear contrast with some of the more extreme Northern leaders like Malcolm X in their behavior. That's why Dr. King gets his own holiday and is respected even by conservatives who disagree with almost all of his positions beyond the basic equality under the law parts. I acknowledged that they would have had a legitimate excuse for less democratic and peaceful methods since they weren't give the chance to vote and their basic civil rights were being violated. This is a legitimate excuse the Black Lives Matter crew does not have. Those people are fascists.

:lol:

It really is only full on nutters who back Trump. Plenty of them to go around across there.

Did one of the commentators in that video refer to Rubio as "rent boy Marco Rubio"?

That line was especially good.

I posted the video for the clips of the so-called peaceful Bernie demonstrators that were included. You can find similar videos all over the web.

Fucking hell! Those entirely sensible things he's said in the past could really come back to haunt him.

I realise Trump gets most of his support from the less educated, but how thick do you have to be to hold Republican values AND vote for him?  :1eye

Fucking hell! Those entirely sensible things he's said in the past could really come back to haunt him.

Agent Trump handing his good friend Hillary the presidency?

Dr. King and the Southern leaders presented a clear contrast with some of the more extreme Northern leaders like Malcolm X in their behavior. That's why Dr. King gets his own holiday and is respected even by conservatives who disagree with almost all of his positions beyond the basic equality under the law parts. I acknowledged that they would have had a legitimate excuse for less democratic and peaceful methods since they weren't give the chance to vote and their basic civil rights were being violated. This is a legitimate excuse the Black Lives Matter crew does not have. Those people are fascists.

What was consistent was the white violence in both the North and South. That was my point. It is all very well posturing on how well the blacks behaved trying to achieve parity with the whites but ignoring the violence with which they were subjected is rather telling.

Don't forget that this is the land of the free that we are discussing. You know the one where, if you were born there, you are not even free when you are out of the country!!

What was consistent was the white violence in both the North and South. That was my point. It is all very well posturing on how well the blacks behaved trying to achieve parity with the whites but ignoring the violence with which they were subjected is rather telling.

Don't forget that this is the land of the free that we are discussing. You know the one where, if you were born there, you are not even free when you are out of the country!!

It is also the home of the brave. Most of the braves ended up on reservations.

That line was especially good.

I posted the video for the clips of the so-called peaceful Bernie demonstrators that were included. You can find similar videos all over the web.

Yeah, the take home message from that video was clearly that Sanders supporters are violent, and definitely not that Trump supporters are lunatics.

America is a hell of a lot freer than the UK.

Do you know the laws the Tories are putting in?

America is a hell of a lot freer than the UK.

Do you know the laws the Tories are putting in?

Does it include you having to pay UK tax on your worldwide earnings even if you haven't been in the USA more than the week of your birth?

Archived