Petrofac Cup Final - Rangers vs Peterhead

The_Kincardine

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it that on BBC Radio Scotland they said they couldn't interview anyone from Rangers due to an ongoing dispute yet on BBC Alba there were plenty of interviews?

Are BBC Alba seen as a different entity from the rst of the BBC?

How is it that on BBC Radio Scotland they said they couldn't interview anyone from Rangers due to an ongoing dispute yet on BBC Alba there were plenty of interviews?

Are BBC Alba seen as a different entity from the rst of the BBC?

How petty and childish of radio Scotland.

Convincing scoreline at the finish and pleased with the win, but we won't get away with playing like that next Sunday.

Tav's goal was worth the ticket money alone though, even a good number of Peterhead fans below us sportingly applauded.

Know's it's been done to death, but the playing surface at Hampden is f*ckin rotten for our National Stadium!!

I think the playing surface is pretty-much in keeping with our national stadium.

Some great memories there Kinc, but yep it's a a f*ckin tip! Haven't been to a Scotland game in a good few years (2008 the last I think), but don't know many pals who look forward to a trip over to Mt Florida these days!😕

Some great memories there Kinc, but yep it's a a f*ckin tip! Haven't been to a Scotland game in a good few years (2008 the last I think), but don't know many pals who look forward to a trip over to Mt Florida these days!

Indeed.   Both for supporting Rangers AND Scotland. Has some magic memories - and goes back to standing on beer tins as a wean watching Home Internationals.

Archived