Falkirk v Livi

This is the same Jordan White who fell flat on his face, with a wide open goal at his mercy, on his last visit to the Bairnabeu?

Was it not Baird who hit the post from an open goal at Almondvale?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

If only there were people around that could help us with stadium financing to ensure we had a tip-top ground? There's definitely a gap in the market for that.

There was a problem a couple of years ago and I think the stadium company put a patch up job on. I wonder if it the same issue?

What's funny about that?

Just the smugness from Falkirk thinking their stadium is perfect and them having no worries about it being off, then that happens.

Just the smugness from Falkirk thinking their stadium is perfect and them having no worries about it being off, then that happens.

Who ever said that our stadium was perfect? Most Falkirk fans on here bemoan the loss of Brockville, partly due to the lack of atmosphere at Westfield.

Nobody could have foreseen damage to the stand and, in the modern day when health and safety are paramount, there's always a chance that a game can be called off if there's any threat to supporters.

One of the drawbacks to the new place is it's openness to the elements, it often seems to be windier down there than in more built up areas round about and today's game would have been a bit of a lottery in the gusting wind.

FWIW I think Livingston have a cracking wee ground, a model I'd have liked us to copy, but I don't think I could blame them if it was storm damaged.

Archived