Falkirk v Livi

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to have a go at crowd size etc but was just wondering if there are many (or any) original Ferranti/Meadowbank fans that still travel through to games?

Just interested like.

Wouldn't know as I never really ask other Livi fans, but Me and my brother (who I go to the football with) have never really known the town without any football club as we are relatively young.

Although I have spoke to a few Livi fans who live in Edinburgh.

Not trying to have a go at crowd size etc but was just wondering if there are many (or any) original Ferranti/Meadowbank fans that still travel through to games?

Just interested like.

I know of 1 or 2 that followed Meadowbank and follow Livingston but there aren't many I don't think.

Like AMC I've not known Livingston to be without a football club as I'm relatively young aswell, and have followed them from almost the first day of the doors opening.

there was an ayia napa daz in my street but he got sent to jail for touching kids

f**k that's terrible. What a shame.

Would just like to defend All Cypriots named Darren by saying:

LIVI FC IS PAEDO FREE

WE DONT TOUCH KIDS, JUST CONSENTING ADULTS JUST CONSENTING ADULTS

JUST CONSENTING ADULTS

Happy new year to our friends from Falkirk. They weren't involved in the 2005 Hassan Kachloul/Dunfermline/Dundee debacle, although it has to be said I look at Dundee as our friends.

Would just like to defend All Cypriots named Darren by saying:

LIVI FC IS PAEDO FREE

JUST CONSENTING ADULTS

Happy new year to our friends from Falkirk. They weren't involved in the 2005 Hassan Kachloul/Dunfermline/Dundee debacle, although it has to be said I look at Dundee as our friends.

That was a different Livingston....think that was the first incarnation ...you are now on at least the third

N

Would just like to defend All Greek-Cypriots named Darren by saying:

LIVI FC IS PAEDO FREE

JUST CONSENTING ADULTS

I've fixed that for you, Darren.

Enjoy the trip.

I seriously hope he's been working on all aspects of his game. I take it that's mccallums loan deal up?

Yeah we're trying to get him back for the QoS game, don't know why we haven't extended his loan spell before it ran out, but it's Livi we're talking about, so no real surprise we've waited on it running out before doing anything.

I really can't gauge how strong livi are and I fancy a wee flutter on this. That result against St Mirren, was that them underperforming or did livi really turn up?

Doubt anyone can gauge us, if we turn up we can give anyone a game, we're so inconsistent though so who knows.

Yeah we're trying to get him back for the QoS game, don't know why we haven't extended his loan spell before it ran out, but it's Livi we're talking about, so no real surprise we've waited on it running out before doing anything.

Doubt anyone can gauge us, if we turn up we can give anyone a game, we're so inconsistent though so who knows.

what are you like when its a howling gale in a wide open lego stadium?

Archived