Greenock Morton v Hibernian

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not certain but I think the last time we had a game off due to a waterlogged pitch was November 2004 against East Stirling in the cup. Since then any call offs have been due to a frozen pitch. Unless the wind ends up being so ridiculous police advise fans not to travel or the ball is blown backwards every time it leaves the ground, it'll go ahead.

Was grabbing some breakfast this morning and had a quick flick through the sports pages of the sun and daily record (I know, I know).

There was a photo of Duffy surrounded by 6 players each with a pizza topped with olives spelling each letter of Morton. The 'story' was that if a pizza I'd okay for Man Citeh players after a match it's okay for Duffy's boys.

Did I imagine this? :huh:

Was grabbing some breakfast this morning and had a quick flick through the sports pages of the sun and daily record (I know, I know).

There was a photo of Duffy surrounded by 6 players each with a pizza topped with olives spelling each letter of Morton. The 'story' was that if a pizza I'd okay for Man Citeh players after a match it's okay for Duffy's boys.

Did I imagine this? :huh:

That will take some topping.

Archived