Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does Pawlett get away with throwing himself to the ground at every opportunity?

The biggest cheat in Scottish football by a long way.

That's a mind boggling complaint about yesterday's game?

I have been critical of Pawletts poovery in the past, but every foul he was given yesterday was due to some Jambo mealer cleaning him out.

Little to add other than well done hearts. Think the St Johnstone game being called off didn't help as we looked 2 yards off the pace from the start.

Most concerning thing for me was how fabulous Danny Ward was. Would happily have shipped 8 if it kept him out of Jurgens thoughts.

Penalty claim for us looked soft and if we had gotten a replay out of that horror show yesterday it would have been total robbery.

Good advert for the game despite only being a goal in it and I assume the late kick off didn't create carnage on the streets of gorgie? Or any more than normal.

Oh well at least there's the league. Sob.

Disappointing from G-MAN, apart from him there have been very few meltdowns from the Dons support.

Correct, seems to be fans of other teams getting upset. All the recent interviews with Mcinnes ive seen (willie miller too) they have talked about Aberdeens "game management" which is what Hearts did second half.

Comfortably the better team on the day, we are physical but so are Aberdeen at times. You'd think Hearts just punt it and score headers, boys like Djoum, nicholson etc can play. We marked Mcginn and Hayes out the game and shinnie was as poor as I've seen him. Good win, Aberdeen never got a chance to get going. Great Dons support down, although 90% are from the central belt....

How does Pawlett get away with throwing himself to the ground at every opportunity?

The biggest cheat in Scottish football by a long way.

Every foul Pawlett won yesterday was a correct decision. He commits players, his play wins fouls, by being quicker than the tackler.

Every foul Pawlett won yesterday was a correct decision. He commits players, his play wins fouls, by being quicker than the tackler.

The one right after he came on when Buaben and Pallardo were tracking him, he just flung himself to the deck with no contact. A blatant dive which resulted in a free kick in a dangerous area.

You had great fun enjoying that behind the screen eh you absolute cretin. In Mr Levein we trust...

Bought myself six bottles of goose island and a pizza with the £20 I saved. The team that Mr Levein has built is now starting to click.

Think I'll keep my powder dry for the final.

Hearts fans moaning about diving :lol: Your manager was telling players to pretend to be injured

No moaning. But as a manager you can't berate other managers and question opposition players when ignoring your own players antics.

Hearts fans moaning about diving :lol: Your manager was telling players to pretend to be injured

Neilson shrugged off the row and said: “The stoppage thing, that’s up to Aberdeen. It’s not against the rules and it didn’t come to anything. It showed how desperate they were to win.

“The incident at the end doesn’t bother me. Juanma likes to get involved. 
Realistically, for both teams the Cup was our only chance of a trophy this season. We’re in the hat, that’s the main thing.”

[Neilson, 2016]

What did Neilson actually motion on the touchline? I haven't seen it.

He regularly gives it the "calm it down" gesture, though. Maybe folk looking too much into it?

Archived