January Transfer Window

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil Roberts mark 2.

Except he was absolute muck bar one game against Livi. I'm guessing maybe Lyle Taylor mark 2, attitude was in question at the beginning (probably because he was Farid's replacement and wasn't as pound coin kissingly warming to the fans) But banged in the goals and became a great (in relative terms) and appreciated player.

Baird, Miller, McHugh and ohara.

Add to that Austin (from next season) and possibly Hippolyte

Goals Goals Goals!!! NAP Brer

I'm not sure, there is however a gif of him booting an ice-box over at Alloa.

I think I have it saved somewhere...

Edit: I think it's on Photobucket which is currently down :(

I remember that, I don't remember the other. The Alloa incident was hilarious.

I remember that, I don't remember the other. The Alloa incident was hilarious.

It was September or October I think. We were injury ravaged and Jordan Kirkpatrick made his first start and ran the show. Garry Fleming gave us the lead deflecting in a Kirkpatrick shot, McGinn then produced an absolute belter of a cross for Megginson to make it 2-0.

Roberts scored a thunderpeach from about 35 yards to make it 2-1 then, deep into injury time, got a foul given against him. Already on a booking he elected to boot the ball out the stadium through the gap between the stand behind the goal and the main stand :lol:

It was September or October I think. We were injury ravaged and Jordan Kirkpatrick made his first start and ran the show. Garry Fleming gave us the lead deflecting in a Kirkpatrick shot, McGinn then produced an absolute belter of a cross for Megginson to make it 2-0.

Roberts scored a thunderpeach from about 35 yards to make it 2-1 then, deep into injury time, got a foul given against him. Already on a booking he elected to boot the ball out the stadium through the gap between the stand behind the goal and the main stand :lol:

I'd honestly say it was the most impressive goal I've seen in the flesh, about 20 minutes later I'm booing him off :huh:

I'd honestly say it was the most impressive goal I've seen in the flesh, about 20 minutes later I'm booing him off :huh:

Fortunately I witnessed Bryan Prunty's live. But it was an absolute belter - it must be on YouTube or something

Why am I not remembering the game you are talking about?

I go to pretty much every Falkirk game and if we score a 35 yard screamer I remember it.

Any more details?

Sons won 2-1, might have highlights somewhere online, but I can't look at the moment:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24504239

Archived