January Transfer Window

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I not remembering the game you are talking about?

I go to pretty much every Falkirk game and if we score a 35 yard screamer I remember it.

Any more details?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZVXyo-fFQ

The goal wasn't quite as good as I remembered it unfortunately. Still an absolute piledriver though

Was just about to say that, how long did he have left on his contract?

I believe he signed a 2-year deal last summer, so 18 months or so. I'm curious as to how much Falkirk have paid, genuinely surprised we got a fee for him but it is a welcome one at that.

The goal wasn't quite as good as I remembered it unfortunately. Still an absolute piledriver though

Thanks for the highlights but I'm still in the dark where the f**k I was????

Looking at the pictures, half our fans were elsewhere.

I believe he signed a 2-year deal last summer, so 18 months or so. I'm curious as to how much Falkirk have paid, genuinely surprised we got a fee for him but it is a welcome one at that.

With that amount of time left then it might have been a decent amount, looks (on paper) like a very shrewd bit of business by Livi to get a player who the manager did want out the club quickly and for a fee.

Of course now I've posted that he'll score 22 goals between now and May and sign for Swansea for £550,000

With that amount of time left then it might have been a decent amount, looks (on paper) like a very shrewd bit of business by Livi to get a player who the manager did want out the club quickly and for a fee.

Of course now I've posted that he'll score 22 goals between now and May and sign for Swansea for £550,000

Just checked, and I was wrong - he only signed for a year last summer. Still, to get a fee for a player who has six months left of his contract is unusually good business from ourselves. Going by what I've read his attitude was a problem within the squad as a whole, so a bit of a bonus I suppose.

Just checked, and I was wrong - he only signed for a year last summer. Still, to get a fee for a player who has six months left of his contract is unusually good business from ourselves. Going by what I've read his attitude was a problem within the squad as a whole, so a bit of a bonus I suppose.

With only six months left on his contract it looks like an even better deal tbh, most clubs would just wait it out until the summer

Even as a livi fan there's something not quite right about hibs and Utd giving there players away for free. Forfar are seemingly paying 250 a week for 18 year old Scott Martin so these clubs are not known for their generosity

Hibs have a set 250 for young players going out on loan.

Guest Back Post Misses

Signed for St Mirren

Saw that. Livingston tried to get him last week but with Falkirk playing them last weekend we would not play ball

Archived