January Transfer Window

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I forgot to mention his prolific goal scoring record to seal the deal. His last senior goal was against Torquay whilst playing for Exeter.... on 29 December 2013.

Any takers? Guaranteed to get 25 minutes of world class play out of him before he gets injured for 8 months.

I forgot to mention his prolific goal scoring record to seal the deal. His last senior goal was against Torquay whilst playing for Exeter.... on 29 December 2013.

Any takers? Guaranteed to get 25 minutes of world class play out of him before he gets injured for 8 months.

I don't like his thigh tattoos, horrible looking things.

Alan-Gow-240x300.jpg

His only goal for us came against Montrose. Brilliant player.

Alan Gow I remember being fairly skillful but the least determined footballer ever.

It felt like he was trolling every single motherfucker that paid money to watch him play.

He's so good at it that he still winds me up to this day.

Astonished he still makes a living from football

Alan Gow I remember being fairly skillful but the least determined footballer ever.It felt like he was trolling every single motherfucker that paid money to watch him play.He's so good at it that he still winds me up to this day.Astonished he still makes a living from football

Gowser is technically the best footballer yogi has ever managed. He just didn't give a f**k though. Utter waste of a career who will live off a half million transfer fee from they dead c***s. He's actually a decent lad too!

Gowser is technically the best footballer yogi has ever managed. He just didn't give a f**k though. Utter waste of a career who will live off a half million transfer fee from they dead c***s. He's actually a decent lad too!

I'd forgotten he'd played for your lot. He's a typical yogi signing in some ways.

He always had a good eye for a baller, but not such a good judge of character maybe.

Which is when you find desperadoes like Kevin McBride or god forbid, Burton O'Brien in your team

Guest Back Post Misses

I would like to see someone in the middle of the park and another striker maybe required as Miller and McHugh are a bit injury prone. Our next two games will decide if we will

bother or not. Two wins and we will, a win and a draw we may. Anything else we will keep our cash in our pocket.

I can see our season being as good as done by Jan 9th........then again........

Chris Turner would be an excellent signing, hope we're looking at him.

A fit and determined Chris Turner would be an excellent signing. Last year he was nowhere near fit or looked determined to get himself to his peak fitness and it seems that's carried on to his time at Hamilton. Having said that, I'd have him back at us no problem. Turner, Routledge and Lindsay would be possibly the toughest midfield in the league.

I'd forgotten he'd played for your lot. He's a typical yogi signing in some ways.He always had a good eye for a baller, but not such a good judge of character maybe.Which is when you find desperadoes like Kevin McBride or god forbid, Burton O'Brien in your team

Yep. For Alan Gow see Anthony Stokes. Both played for Falkirk, both should have done a lot more for their careers with their abilities.

Yep. For Alan Gow see Anthony Stokes. Both played for Falkirk, both should have done a lot more for their careers with their abilities.

A couple of fannies

Archived