Rangurzombies vs Cowdenbeef

Kryptonite

Hopefully Brett is good for this one. We certainly missed him yesterday.

Could be doing with a decent midfielder in time for this since Murdoch won't be playing and we might lose him at the end of his loan.

Why wasn't Deano playing yesterday?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wasn't Deano playing yesterday?

Kid's not well and he's also carrying an injury. Would guess it's sensible to rest him in a game we were very likely to lose. Would think the same might apply to any players carrying knocks for this game. Good chance for Milne to get 90 minutes in though.

You cast the first stone.

I have been to Ibrox several times and found Rangers' supporters were swearing each other all the time. Of course it is not all but most of Rangers and Celtic supporters are the same. They are just swearing to all the time to everyone. It is very uncomfortable to be there as female / foreigner. :thumbsdown

I have been to Ibrox several times and found Rangers' supporters were swearing each other all the time. Of course it is not all but most of Rangers and Celtic supporters are the same. They are just swearing to all the time to everyone. It is very uncomfortable to be there as female / foreigner. :thumbsdown

I was at Central Park last season when we won 3-0 and there was plenty of swearing as there was at Easter Road, Tyncastle, Hampden, Toni Maceroni Arena (lol), Starks Park etc.

Plus don't act like females don't swear :lol: I live with two.

I was at Central Park last season when we won 3-0 and there was plenty of swearing as there was at Easter Road, Tyncastle, Hampden, Toni Maceroni Arena (lol), Starks Park etc.

Plus don't act like females don't swear :lol: I live with two.

Would probably have been Rie.

What's to get excited about? We played them four times last season. Play players that don't often get a game and those need match fitness, bank any profits and get on with league.

Disagree. Play as strong a side as we can, take the inevitable beating but put up a good showing with a few chances and keep the morale up.

I'm looking forward to it. Being surrounded by utter vermin, not so much.

What's to get excited about? We played them four times last season. Play players that don't often get a game and those need match fitness, bank any profits and get on with league.

Or why not just have a go. Yes, we'll probably get beat but it's a cup game and who knows what might happen if Rangers have an off day and we have a stormer.

Do you think The Manager will mix things up a wee bit, Rab? Starts for Nathan and Zelalem. Wee Forrester to make his debut?

I guess some of that will depend on Halliday's appeal on Friday mate and if his automatic 2 match ban is upheld. If not I can't see Warburton wanting to change things around too much if at all from our starting line up on Saturday. The 3 you mention may all get bench places, but given that we seem to have got that drive forward going again, with goals across the team, I think he'll want to keep the momentum going. Just my opinion.

The issue of the best pairing in the middle at the back still needs resolving, even at this stage It seems Warburton himself still isn't sure who his favoured two are from Ball, Wilson & Kiernan ?

Surely that's on the radar for this month!?

Or why not just have a go. Yes, we'll probably get beat but it's a cup game and who knows what might happen if Rangers have an off day and we have a stormer.

No-ones saying don't have a go but we ain't going to win. Our best player won't be playing which gives us even less chance.

Would rather rest any players carrying knocks as the league is more important. We've got everything we could have hoped for from the cup already.

Not so sure we have a squad to rest a few players.

Not so sure we have a squad to rest a few players.

This. We had two of the under 20s (Harvey Swann and Ryan McDonald) drafted onto the bench on Saturday with Deano and Murdoch missing from the starting line up.

Quite a small squad this season, which overall is probably a good thing given the amount of jersey fillers Jimmy signed last season just for the sake of it.

The issue of the best pairing in the middle at the back still needs resolving, even at this stage It seems Warburton himself still isn't sure who his favoured two are from Ball, Wilson & Kiernan ?

Surely that's on the radar for this month!?

I've mentioned the Ball, Wilson & Kiernan dilemma on pretty much every match thread as it does my head in. The gaffer doesn't seem too bothered about it and favours the 'we'll score one more than you' approach.

I wonder what big Davie thinks.

Archived