Rangurzombies vs Cowdenbeef

Kryptonite

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They dont. They are in BF1 and the away fans are in BF5 or 6 I think.

Theres always a few of them over towards BF5 with the usual banners etc. Not saying they are all into the sectarian junk but it has certainly been the source on a few occasions that I have witnessed.

Theres always a few of them over towards BF5 with the usual banners etc. Not saying they are all into the sectarian junk but it has certainly been the source on a few occasions that I have witnessed.

Thats the Blue Order. The group is small now and even at it's largest kept it mostly PC.

Was at my nephews birthday party today and missed most of the game however so I can't really comment on if there was singing or not.

Why on earth did Sky pick this pish for televising? They have all the imagination of a toddler. At least their other pick is at a ground rarely on the box. All this is worthy of is a 2 minute goals round-up voiced by Connie McLaughlin.

Because the Sevco need all the money they can get. They are still wasting fortunes.

Thats the Blue Order. The group is small now and even at it's largest kept it mostly PC.

Was at my nephews birthday party today and missed most of the game however so I can't really comment on if there was singing or not.

Fair comment - would agree that it 'appears' to be the Union Bears who are the worst offenders. Of course, again, I try and sit as far away from them as possibly so I can't be sure of the source of chanting.

Fair comment - would agree that it 'appears' to be the Union Bears who are the worst offenders. Of course, again, I try and sit as far away from them as possibly so I can't be sure of the source of chanting.

Never heard anything. Not spoken to a Cowden fan that did hear anything out of order.

Comfortable win with some decent stuff in patches. Stand outs McKay and Waghorn, not a bad stint from Miller too first half before he tired, he's still worth his place for me. Forrester looked tidy enough on the ball when he came on, look forward to seeing more of him. Don't know what happened to our formation after the substitutions, difficult to see who was supposed to be playing where, but the game was over by then.

Credit to Cowdenbeath who kept going despite being starved of possession for most of the game, superb strike for their consolation, looked a peach!

Satisfactory all round but the occasional slip (or lack of concentration) in defence is still annoyingly there though!

Follow Follow

Comfortable win with some decent stuff in patches. Stand outs McKay and Waghorn, not a bad stint from Miller too first half before he tired, he's still worth his place for me. Forrester looked tidy enough on the ball when he came on, look forward to seeing more of him. Don't know what happened to our formation after the substitutions, difficult to see who was supposed to be playing where, but the game was over by then.

Credit to Cowdenbeath who kept going despite being starved of possession for most of the game, superb strike for their consolation, looked a peach!

Satisfactory all round but the occasional slip (or lack of concentration) in defence is still annoyingly there though!

Follow Follow

Zelalam didn't look interested as usual and Travernier had an off day, other than the above, Wallace had a cracking performance.

Zelalam didn't look interested as usual and Travernier had an off day, other than the above, Wallace had a cracking performance.

Yep, Zelalem isn't the answer in the middle of the park for me, some nice touches but lacks drive, aye another decent shift from Big Lee, great run and finish for the opener! Don't think Trav had such a bad game today tbh, won both pens but final ball sometimes wasted after a patient build up, perhaps that's being picky though after a 5-1 win.

Beaten today by the better team. They dominated posession and it was a bit gutting we never had an out ball playing 1 up. Gave them too much respect.

Don't think any other team in our division would have done any better and we didn't get ripped to bits so onwards and upwards.

Dean Brett has a lifelong invitation to come and drink the contents of my fridge.

Don't think Trav had such a bad game today tbh, won both pens but final ball sometimes wasted after a patient build up, perhaps that's being picky though after a 5-1 win.

Perhaps!

He has just set the bar high.

Archived